Pug puppies 1 day old *pic overload*

Zoom

Twin 2.0
OMG She had them!! How did I miss this?!?!

They are toooo cute! My friend Ed is going to have a heart attack when I show him these pictures.

houndlove

coonhound crazy
NOM NOM NOM!!!
That's the sound of me eating these little puglets all up because they are so adorable!!!

showpug

How's Alice feeling today ???
She's ok and hanging in there. She won't clean the puppies at all which I kind of expected, but she allows them to nurse just fine. I clean them after each feeding and have no trouble doing so. I am trying to spoil her as best I can and keep her as comfortable as possible.

They are really gaining weight quickly and are still very vigorous and quick to latch on. Overall, I am very pleased with how things are going, but it's still SO early...

Is Alice eating and drinking well? Does she seem to be too uncomfortable. Those puppies are the cutest th ings ever.

showpug

Is Alice eating and drinking well? Does she seem to be too uncomfortable. Those puppies are the cutest th ings ever.
Yep, she's eating and drinking just fine.

She really doesn't seem all that painful and according to her vet she shouldn't. Dogs don't use their abdominal muscles the way we do, they use their backs as the main support muscle, so c-sections don't hurt them the way they hurt us. And she is suppose to have a lot of endorphin release so that is suppose to help as well.

She's up trotting around, going to the bathroom and nursing her pups. She just seems tired and she should be!! :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
I have tears of joy in my eyes. The puppies are so adorable and Alice looks so beautiful as a new mom.

Giny

Those little pink nose and pink toes, too cute! And that little tail! Cuteness overload!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
OMG..

just no more words to describe them! lol

Holy crap.. for a day old their nails are long eh!! haha You must have been feeding Alice well ;)

Just DARLING.. but seriously.. not enough pictures.. lol

Members online