Quick Stupid Question

darkchild16

We are Home.
How do you tell if a bitch has works or is preggers? We have a dog hanging round work that we feed leftovers till one of us buys food (me) and she looks like she either just had puppies a month or two ago or worms shes severely underweight and not taken care of so if shes preggers i want to get her to HS NOW! if not ill buy otc wormer, worm her then try and find a home for her.

A

Angel Chicken

Does she look like she has had puppies?

Check her nipples if she'll let you. If she is thin, but has teats, I would guess she has had the pups. She will excrete milk if she still has puppies nursing. If not, then she may just have weaned them.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I dont want to get to close to her cuz i know dad will say i cant have her :rolleyes: Her teats are HUGE tho ill have to get a pic soon. And her tummy is filled out but there is a possibility of worms because of all the deer and other wild game around her right now.

A

Angel Chicken

Worms could be a possibilty as well.

Have you tried following her to see where she goes? If she is hanging around she may have pups nearby.

darkchild16

We are Home.
She sits by the door to the restaurant and our deck all night and day. She has a collar but no tag and obviously isnt being fed or taken proper care of. I havent seen or heard any puppys but all the feral cats disappeared she may have took their "den"

Members online

No members online now.