Clicker Expo - Who's going?????????

sam

Colleen! I'm hoping for January expo in L.A. I finally have the airmiles I need. Cleveland smeveland Why don't you come to LA? You'll be wanting anescape from the snow much more in January than in March.:D

RD

Are you dead yet?
I've been eyeing the LA one for awhile now . . . Rrrgh. If I can raise enough money for transportation and admission, I'll go to the LA one for a day.

Colleen! I'm hoping for January expo in L.A. I finally have the airmiles I need. Cleveland smeveland Why don't you come to LA? You'll be wanting anescape from the snow much more in January than in March.:D
I really wanted to go to the LA one but Mike has a golf trip. I haven't booked Cleveland yet, are you going FOR SURE? I may be able to get him to move his golf trip...he only goes on about 6 trips/year, I'm sure moving on of them wouldn't hurt. Maybe I can work the Christmas present angle;) :D :cool:

I've been eyeing the LA one for awhile now . . . Rrrgh. If I can raise enough money for transportation and admission, I'll go to the LA one for a day.
You're sooo close. It would be great to meet you too...if I can swing it myself.:)

sam

I really wanted to go to the LA one but Mike has a golf trip. I haven't booked Cleveland yet, are you going FOR SURE? I may be able to get him to move his golf trip...he only goes on about 6 trips/year, I'm sure moving on of them wouldn't hurt. Maybe I can work the Christmas present angle;) :D :cool:
I'm getting it as a present too. It's not 100%. I have left it a bit late for flights and getting into the seminars I want to see. I am planning to book this weekend. I just haven't had time to deal with airmiles about flights.
My friend Ainsley that was at Emma Parsons sitting next to me is going- she booked a few months ago. She wasn't around much to chat because her dogs were boarded back in the kennel with the aggressive dogs so she was taking them to play frisbee on all our breaks.

opokki

I really want to go...not sure if I can swing it yet. If I do I will be going to the Ohio one in March.

Members online

No members online now.