problem about peeing

hooman

hi i have a small mix female terrier 2.5 years old, in our first house when i bought her i teach her where to pee and she got that very good and without accident, but now i have moved to a new place i have problem when i'm at home she exactly goes to the place i told her but when i'm out and even if if force her to pee before leaving and she pees and get treat but when i come back see she has peed in living room,
please help me about this:confused:

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
She is probably still adjusting. How long have you lived there?
Is it a brand new home? If not maybe the previous owners had dogs. She may be trying to cover up thier scent with hers.
I would be using a crate to help with this. Keep her crated if you cant be in the same room. Let her out to go potty, play all the normal things you usually do with her. But dont leave her alone without being crated.

She is probably still adjusting. How long have you lived there?
Is it a brand new home? If not maybe the previous owners had dogs. She may be trying to cover up thier scent with hers.
I would be using a crate to help with this. Keep her crated if you cant be in the same room. Let her out to go potty, play all the normal things you usually do with her. But dont leave her alone without being crated.
Ditto on that. When I was raising my puppy some trainer told me to keep them crated overnight or when you were gone but take then out as soon as you get home/wakeup and tell them to go, then reward them when they do.

It sounds like you're already starting to do that, just keep up the good work!

Members online

No members online now.