Ho Ho Ho... come back here you little rascals!! (heavy images)

nancy2394

I have been procrastinating with the pictures because they take so long to upload when you got several to do.... but here they are! I made the santa costume for Lola and it looked adorable on her. Hubby made the antlers for Cocoa to wear. It was a three person crew to get these photos and as you are about to see... they still weren't very cooperative for the event...lol. I can assure you that no pets were injured during this event.... lolol. I hope you get as much of a kick out of them as we did.

Here's Lola and my daughter who did not want to be in any photos not being all primped and pretty for them.. lol.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

nancy2394

I guess Lola's big butt was too big for that small sleigh we had... I had such high hopes..lol

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Lola shook all over like she does after a bath and her hat flung off her head and put her beard on her head rather than under her chin... it was so funny

[/IMG]

nancy2394

Cocoa was so fat he was belly up in the sleigh and couldn't get out...lol. He just sat there like a stuffed animal.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

nancy2394

hubby tipped over the basket and out plopped Cocoa

[/IMG]

Cocoa getting his antlers adjusted

[/IMG]

Lola not sure about the basket

[/IMG]

nancy2394

Lola getting board and chewing on Cocoa's antlers

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Come on Cocoa... let's wrestle!!

[/IMG]

nancy2394

almost cooperative

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

this was the most cooperative picture we got of them together and being still

[/IMG]

Barb04

Super Moderator
What great pics! I could never get mine to stay dressed up like that.

nancy2394

the dressing up was easy... it was the keeping them still to get the photos that was hard...lol

nancy2394

Believe it or not there were no scratches...lol. They just were more interested in wrestling and playing around. Cocoa didn't mind the sleigh at all. Lola only minded it because she would have rather been on all fours chasing after cocoa and pinning him down. They were sooooo funny during that event. I died laughing when they were all posed and just as I got ready to snap the picture she was like... Hmmmm... I wonder what these antlers taste like, and began chewing on them.

Members online

No members online now.