which chazhound dog would you take home

if you could which doggy would you snap up in a sec?

id have smkie's victor in a sec, he's a sweety.oh and adrienne's gunnar

Saje

Island dweller
I'd take Emma's foster dog in Colorado because he needs a home!

Or just about anyones. OKAY anyones :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Gustav of course ;) or Mikey or Shiva, or Vic but im pretty in love with swollen headed Gus. That dancing dog ;)

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Love4Pits said:
Gustav of course ;) or Mikey or Shiva, or Vic but im pretty in love with swollen headed Gus. That dancing dog ;)
Awww, I might let you borrow Gus!! But only borrow him!! ;) I think i'd like to have Barb's Kona! She is beautiful! or Maverick or maybe all the other Chazhound pups!!

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Big Doggy's Rocky, Smkie's Vic or Shaffer, or Gustav's Gus...or Shiva and Karma and Bimmer, or Holly or...yeah, I can't choose. :D :D :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Gus your high in the pop ratings!!! I am fond Shiva.she has so much personality.but also Sweet pea has my heart..and dudlybear too.absolutepeepers needs to come play with vic..they could be litter mates.and zues..ohhh their are just tooooooo many. Lea your pup is precious..and thumbs up for figuring it out too!

gapeach

Big Mutts
I love everyone else's dogs too. I can't pick just one. However I do especially love the bigger dogs. But sorry to say couldn't have any but maybe a pup b/c Carey would not accept them.

bogolove

Shiva, definitely. Or Bimmer, and I couldn't leave out Kharma. Maybe I should get my next dog from Renee... ;)

Then there is beautiful Kona, or maybe Max because I would LOVE to have that big version of Brady...I would have the two twin boys (with Max outweighing Brady by 30 pounds, of course)

Then there is Hammie, he is quite a character.

And Gus, I can never forget Gus.

Ok, maybe I can just keep going, or I can just say that I too would take any of your dogs...

You know, come to think of it, Addie and Bimmer could really teach Rocky how to be a good pup, lol! I think Addie and Bimmer have the same kind of sense of responsibility.

bogolove

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot Maverick! I am moving Mav to the top of my list! And I would like Mikey too, and Nanook.

This is a hard topic because I keep thinking of everyone's dogs that I love.

There aren't many that I'd subject to having to live with Shiva and Kharma, lol! Mikey should probably come and stay for awhile. He'd appreciate Nanook when he got home. If Maverick came to stay he'd learn what it's like to be bullied out of your food!

I'm afraid Kharma would be a terrible influence on anyone's dogs . . . none of you really want to have to deal with a student of the Drama Diva. Shiva can teach new and innovative ways to wreak havoc :rolleyes:

Saje

Island dweller
Maverick would be such a coward at your place Renee! He's only tough when he's safe. Typical bully lol.

Mikey wouldn't give in. He'd probably get himself hurt but he wouldn't quit!

Mikey'd have to run off hunting with Bimmer to get away from the crazy grrrrls, lol! He'd probably have a ball with Bimmer. Trust me, though. Kharma would have him manipulated six ways from Sunday. I should have named her Delilah :eek:

Saje

Island dweller
Oh well then you'd have to deal with Whiny Mikey. he gets so upset sometimes.

Members online

No members online now.