Why peanut butter flavor?

candy722

I was just wondering why do dogs love peanut butter flavor? When I try picking out TOki's treat my choices is Peanut butter, beef, chicken, and mint? Im just thinking why would dog's love peanut butter?

nedim

I dont know....I guess thats like saying why do humans prefer one food over another? I think it just might be what the dog likes.

Not all dogs like peanut butter. Just like not all people like pizza. My dogs loooove peanut butter. So do I. They'd probably pick meat over peanut butter, but it's still a tasty treat. I stuff their KONG with it sometimes.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
They just go Nutz over the Nutz!! Sorry I couldn't resist!! I know it's groan worthy!! :D

gaddylovesdogs said:
Not all dogs like peanut butter. Just like not all people like pizza. My dogs loooove peanut butter. So do I. They'd probably pick meat over peanut butter, but it's still a tasty treat. I stuff their KONG with it sometimes.
Yeah!! I don't like cofee and the cinamon taste, and almost all people seem to like it.

candy722

Hum.. I guess Im gonna get him some peanut butter flavor instead of beef flavor. I want to see if Toki goes CRAZY hehehe

nedim

I just fed Peanut some Peanut butter(redundant) as a snack, and she is bouncing off the walls. I had to take her outside to play, until she nearly attacked one of my neighbor's dogs...now shes inside and not so hyper. Moral of the story, well there really is none, juss dont feed your dog too much peanut butter.

EliNHunter

nedim said:
I just fed Peanut some Peanut butter(redundant) as a snack, and she is bouncing off the walls. I had to take her outside to play, until she nearly attacked one of my neighbor's dogs...now shes inside and not so hyper. Moral of the story, well there really is none, juss dont feed your dog too much peanut butter.
LOL! Sounds like Peanut is really getting comfortable and settling in and being a HAPPY DOG! I buy Pupcorn at PetsMart -- Peanut Butter flavored. It's a BIG HIT!

Members online

No members online now.