2 weeks old. Peepers open!!!

S

Squishy22

YAY!! I just got these new pictures sent to me of my little chihuahua puppy. He is 2 weeks 2 days old. His eyes are newly open and I am so excited over this. He is also learning how to walk.

Hopefully I will get some really good shots with my D40 this weekend, but these will do for now.

I cannot believe how much older he looks already. WOW.

MORE.......

S

Squishy22

The last one......

I got these pics as well, and figured I would share. This is his grandsire on the dams side. In other words, this is his mothers father. He is a beautiful longhair.

With one of his pups.

Ok, thats all I got for now.

Giny

You horrible, horrible person....you'll be getting a PM from my husband soon, after I bug him to death about this puppy. :p

He's so precious, what a cutie.....forget the horrible part, keep posting pictures.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I can haz?
I want a Chihuahua so badddd!
That is one of my dream dogs along with a Bernese Mtn dog. :D

S

Squishy22

Thanks everyone.

He is just so cute, I cant believe it. He gets cuter every time I see him. I am so horrible for tempting you guys with these adorable pictures. Sorry, but there will be PLENTY more to come. ;):D

S

Squishy22

I wont be getting him until January when he is 9 to 10 weeks old. They sometimes hold pups up to 12 weeks depending on how tiny they are, but my boy is the biggest out of the litter, so he will be let go before the other smaller puppies are. There is one pup that is still charting 2 pounds full grown. Very itty bitty thing. Mine will be about 4 to 4 1/2 pounds.

Members online

No members online now.