A little announcement...

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
If all goes well, in about a month we'll be picking this little guy up at the airport.

He will be my mom's new best friend and sidekick. We had a few disappointments/set backs this year but ultimately I think everything has happened for a reason! Can't wait to get to know him. :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
WHAT. When you said you thought Chaz would be pleased I was betting border collie or malinois. I completely forgot about the koolie invasion...

He's cute! The little spotty nose <3

Equinox

AWW! <3 I didn't know you guys already had pictures! I need to do a better job of stalking the breeder's Facebook page. Another spotty nosed Koolie, I don't think my heart can handle it.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Aww, congrats. He's gonna be a looker for sure, the 1st photo especially showing his modeling talent for photography, looking straight at the camera. Love the mismatch front legs. <3

Any ideas on a name for him yet? :D

Still doing my happy dance!! So excited about this and for your mom. Did she see the pictures yet?

I also think it's funny that both the people on Chaz with dogs named Quinn ended up having their moms get a Koolie. Makes me giggle.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Congrats!! Is he importing with a cratemate?

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Thanks everyone! He is indeed a Koolie :) My mom loves wild looking, unique dogs so he's her dream dog! He is a little goofy looking right now but we hope he will grow up to be handsome LOL <3

We have a few names picked out but aren't decided yet. We like western names or an Australian theme, but are open to others if anyone has suggestions!

Shai, we would LOVE to find someone to ship with! If anyone knows of anyone (or if anyone is lurking!) that would be interested, let me know! He'll be coming to Toronto early September, but we'd be willing to wait a couple weeks if someone was getting a pup from the younger litter.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I'm so tempted to take you up on the offer& get one.. only have mine fly to Halifax!!

He is handsome :D Can't wait to see a flood of photos the moment you guys get him home !!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Shai, we would LOVE to find someone to ship with! If anyone knows of anyone (or if anyone is lurking!) that would be interested, let me know! He'll be coming to Toronto early September, but we'd be willing to wait a couple weeks if someone was getting a pup from the younger litter.
I was really hoping you were going to say that spot is full, lol. Preferably with that little black female. Who someone else had claimed so I couldn't.

*backs away slowly*

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
OMG, he is TOO CUTE. He is going to be a handsome devil when he matures!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Thank you all so much! My mom is just thrilled. She typically like the blue merles with no white, but who can pass up a little redhead...

I was really hoping you were going to say that spot is full, lol. Preferably with that little black female. Who someone else had claimed so I couldn't.

*backs away slowly*
Oh c'mon Shai you know you want her! She is SO cute and is going to be such a stunner all grown up!

I'm tempted to throw her on the plane too and hang on to her until Linds is ready for her next dog... right Linds? wink wink... :p

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Don't you tempt me with that open seat... There are so many little reds right now! My ideal Koolie is a red merle. No. Someone tell me no.

I would be single again if I bring home one more dog, even if it were temporary. ETA: Okay, not really.. but now happy husband would not be so happy anymore.

Members online

No members online now.