The Venting Thread

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I hate people who break the laws just because they think they're superior.

I also hate whiny little kids who play victim.
I am sure you speed & don't wear your seatbelt every time, isn't that not following the law? If so you should also burn at the stake! xD

We ALL break laws frontier to time "because we can" it's humn nature.

DJEtzel

I am sure you speed & don't wear your seatbelt every time, isn't that not following the law? If so you should also burn at the stake! xD
Guess who suffers if she speeds and drives without a seatbelt?

HER!

Guess who suffers when you take your dog into stores that don't allow them?

EVERY SERVICE DOG HANDLER.

Didn't you say something about leaving?

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I'm not playing the victim. I don't stir up trouble intentionally, this USUALLY starts off someone's snide comment, usually completely un called for.

Not true, every insurance payer also suffers because "high risk" drivers "which is what you are if you get a lot of tickets hike rates up for everyone.

I don't think we are on the same forums I know we have one in common but I am also pretty well likes on that one.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
THIS! Madness! We've got flooding, mudslides and bridges and highways being taken out. SO MUCH RAIN!

I happen to be on a little independent power system so I still have power, phone and internet but most people in my community have none of these at the moment.

One of my neighbors down by the river had their house washed away yesterday. I'm up the mountain enough to keep clear...but geeez!

Last year at this time a neighboring community was hit by a massive mudslide and it killed 4 people. The slope about them is still unstable so I'm really, really hoping it doesn't slide again.
Yes, last year was crazy insane as well. So much sadness. I really hope there will be no more landslides. I remember last year having to de-tour to Fauquier because of a mudslide in Revy or Golden. I Believe that is where it was, that was no fun waiting in line for 7 hours for the ferry.

And (((HUGGIES))) we are defiantly not being hit as bad as you are, stay safe and dry.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Guess who suffers if she speeds and drives without a seatbelt?

HER!

Guess who suffers when you take your dog into stores that don't allow them?

EVERY SERVICE DOG HANDLER.
This forever.

I do neither of those things, actually.

Actually, no, it was you. You admitted to breaking the law, I responded to it, went from there.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Actually, I suffer because my insurance rates go up if you speed and forget your seat belt. Don't do it. lol

Seriously though, laws or not, the fact is if you speak up about a radical view expect the counter argument, sometimes you'll be right sometimes you'll be wrong but if you're starting to see a pattern maybe you should reevaluate your belief system.

My other vent today, I have to cover the big dog daytraining room today and I really don't want to. Wahhhhhh! My back. :(

Taqroy

People on here are jerks.

I've done my part, I have stayed away from the threads I don't agree with, I try to be civil. But no more, I have ignored the snide & below the belt comments but I won't anymore.

Like I said ... In person, on other forums, twitter, FB the only problems I have is HERE ... Just here!!!
You've got to be kidding me.

Although maybe "delusional" would more apt.

Taqroy

Last year at this time a neighboring community was hit by a massive mudslide and it killed 4 people. The slope about them is still unstable so I'm really, really hoping it doesn't slide again.
Mudslides are so scary. I hope the rain eases up for you guys!!

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I stay because I like the DOG related discussions on here, that is all. I usually don post in the OT section but there are times I am compelled to do so.

But I am not going goblet the fact that my bluntness offends others keep me away. Regardless of what you might think of me I am a good person who takes GREAT care of my: animals, SO, friends, & family.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
My real actual vent for today is Rick just got cut to ONE shift per week. My brother also got cut to one shift per week. WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING TWO F*CKING EMPLOYEES WORKING ONE SHIFT PER WEEK?

And of course it's Sunday morning this week, so he can't even come to dock dogs with me.

DJEtzel

I stay because I like the DOG related discussions on here, that is all. I usually don post in the OT section but there are times I am compelled to do so.

But I am not going goblet the fact that my bluntness offends others keep me away. Regardless of what you might think of me I am a good person who takes GREAT care of my: animals, SO, friends, & family.
You brag about breaking the law and leaving your storm scared dog outside in thunderstorms to teach him something. I can't believe a good person would do either of those things.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
You know you have a puppy....when you see pictures of puppies, or someone at work says, "ZOMG, go look at this cute puppy in the lobby!!!!" and you just go, "No. No puppy. Puppy's are annoying."

And my God, if this creature climbs over, under, beneath, or on top of ONE MORE THING THAT HE SHOULD NOT I am going to kill him. Or possibly feed him cans, because he thinks he is a GOAT.

Gah. Puppy.

At least he's cute. But don't get him wet or feed him after midnight. Then you're in for a world of pain.

Members online

No members online now.