Binn *video*

Why the hell does Binn's legs stick to his body while hes walking (his back ones) it looks so stupid. You might neeed to get it checked for diseases.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
mybostonterrier said:
Why the hell does Binn's legs stick to his body while hes walking (his back ones) it looks so stupid. You might neeed to get it checked for diseases.
There was no need to for that......

M

Madilyn's Mom

Awww, Binn's just a wee bit camera shy.....He sure is a handsome boy! He looks to be a sweet and gentle friend---thanks for sharing!:D

mybostonterrier said:
If you were a friend (or friendly) you would know that Binn has problems with his kneecaps and how much we love him and care for him daily. Please go find trouble elsewhere.

MyIrishWolfie said:
If you were a friend (or friendly) you would know that Binn has problems with his kneecaps and how much we love him and care for him daily. Please go find trouble elsewhere.
She's right, you know, Boston . . . and doesn't just speak for the family who lives in the same house with Binn. All of Binn's extended Chaz-family keeps tabs on how he's doing and we love him no less because his knees aren't working properly.

Try thinking before you hit that submit button.

Good looking dog, and exceptional taste in music. Before I clicked on play, I was betting it would be Ronon Keating, how wrong was I. Your video brought back memories to me, make me think of our dog abour 12 years ago called Kruger,who we had to put down, he didn't have knee problems, but dermoid sinus, who moved around the same way as yours . I will scan in some photo;s of Kruger and post. He was only 8 years old as well :(

Members online

No members online now.