Does he really look like a pit mix?

Sweet72947

Squishy face
We have this dog listed as a pit bull/lab mix, do you think he looks like that? I mean you can definitely see the lab, but does he look like an APBT? His name is Sargent Sammy, but I just call him Sammy. To give you an idea of his personality, he LOVES to retrieve his tennis ball, likes the wading pool, is a big silly goofball dog, loves to give slobbery kisses, and is dog aggressive, although not dog reactive on leash (yay training!). I think he's about 80lbs (chubby, should probably be about 75). So what do YOU think? (Sorry, I don't have a good body pic).

Giny

I do see the lab but I don't see pit though. First picture made me think part rottie for some reason.

He's a cutie, good luck finding him a new home. Seems to have lots love to give a family.

malndobe

Looks to me like he's mainly Lab, with a little bit of Rott thrown in. I don't see any pitty in there.

RD

Are you dead yet?
He has smallish ears and a big grin, but that's where the resemblance ends IMO. He looks mostly Lab to me. Beautiful dog!

Sush

I think people might think they see pitt in the width of his head but that looks Rott to me. My guess is mostly Lab with a tad Rott.

Tazwell

IMO, Lab and lab mix heads look a lot like pit heads. That's where people mistake them for pits. I wouldn't even guess pit for him, but the picture of him smiling does remind me of a pit smile! :)

Members online

No members online now.