Dog Symphony

Some of you know that I'm in the outskirts of Cairo for the time being. Tonight I had a meeting so I couldn't walk Java at the usual time. So I thought I'd try to walk him at night, after dark.

It didn't work. We got about a hundred yards and five dogs all started barking and running at us at once. So Java started barking back. And then more dogs came running. Pretty soon there must have been twenty dogs barking. And then some of the barking dogs on the other side of the wall got in a fight. And then more dogs started barking. There must have been a hundred dogs barking their little lungs out just because I tried to take my puppy for a walk. Oops.

I was talking to a friend and I told them what happened and they said "Oh thats what that was!"

makka619

lol and your friend lives on the other side of town?!

When I take the dogs for a walk to the park, just about every house on some streets have a dog or two going crazy barking at us. This makes it even harder to walk the Beagle, who has to stop and see if he can get in to say hello to them. Thankfully he doesn't bark back.

I don't know what I would do if dogs were loose and running up to us barking, I know I'd be pretty scared.

Members online

No members online now.