OMG.....A Copperhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

J's crew

Zeusophobia said:
You obviously know nothing about snakes. They will only strike as a last resort. They are more afraid of us than we are of them. If you leave a snake alone it will most likely go away. Hell most snakes are hesitant to strike after you've picked them up. The only dogs who get bitten by snakes are the territorial ones who wanna attack the snake beceause it's on their property.

I do not know alot about snakes but enough. I was once friends with a breeder that had his 6 week old puppies in a kennel when 3 of them were killed by a rattlesnake. The snake entered the 10x10 kennel by itself.

I also watch Venom ER on Animal Planet. Most people that are bitten are not even aware the snake is there until the bite. Much different than a rabbit that will run and hide, wouldn't you say?

if you know how to handle a snake like that and want to remove it then thats great. i know its not the snakes fault that its poisonous and entered the wrong yard......

nevertheless i sure can understand why somebody would kill it. i probably would too. i'd be shocked to find a snake like that on my porch. just imagine what could have happened....

its nothing personal against snakes but if they are poisonous and in my yard i would want them extinct and not rehomed......

i am so happy cloe is alright!!!

jess2416

Who woulda thought
soft pawz said:
if you know how to handle a snake like that and want to remove it then thats great. i know its not the snakes fault that its poisonous and entered the wrong yard......

nevertheless i sure can understand why somebody would kill it. i probably would too. i'd be shocked to find a snake like that on my porch. just imagine what could have happened....

its nothing personal against snakes but if they are poisonous and in my yard i would want them extinct and not rehomed......

i am so happy cloe is alright!!!

JFrick

Some poisonous snakes are aggresive, for example, the cottonmouth/water moccasin (sp?). They have been known to chase people, and I've seen it first hand as I grew up on a lake where there are a lot of them around.

OMG.... A Yorkie

About an hour ago the nextdoor neighbors Yorkie wandered into my yard. Needless to say I shot the mother ****er. That Yorkie could have caused immeasurable harm to my Doberman if my Doberman had attacked it and caught any number of diseases which that dog might have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.