The musing thread

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
LOL, Beanie, I made the hippo hit the **** out of himself with that ball and a cup thing.
I don't know if any of you looked at all the professional help parts, but for the hippo there was a little note with the drawing of his puzzle with "Libido??" written there. Poor little guy, haha.

Xandra

Just remembered a dream I had last night where I helped Justin Bieber and his friends rob a bank in the mall. I also remember just him and I were in a rabbitry discussing rabbits but I can't tell if that was a different dream or like a prequel or what.

What the hell. Why Justin Bieber? I'm totally indifferent to him. I haven't thought or heard about him recently. I just dont' understand.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Just remembered a dream I had last night where I helped Justin Bieber and his friends rob a bank in the mall. I also remember just him and I were in a rabbitry discussing rabbits but I can't tell if that was a different dream or like a prequel or what.

What the hell. Why Justin Bieber? I'm totally indifferent to him. I haven't thought or heard about him recently. I just dont' understand.
Possibly you saw a news headline about him or something? Yesterday I saw a news headline on Facebook that Pete Wentz is having a baby with his wife (or girlfriend? I don't even know, is Pete Wentz married?) Then last night I had a dream that Pete Wentz is having a baby AND he had some kind of accident or something and was in a coma and probably dying (and maybe dead.) It was one of those dreams where you wake up and keep going back to it so I think he was dead once and dying another time. And I was actually really disturbed when I kept waking up even though I don't really care about Pete Wentz... all because I saw the headline as a trending news story. So maybe you saw one of the various news stories about Bieber just in passing, and that somehow triggered the whole thing.

I can't help you on the rabbitry part though LOL.

crazedACD

I'm reading some of the threads in a discussion people in my online (college) class have posted. I'm frequently amazed that people still use 'text speak' for typing out something in a college class! It should go without saying that you need to use proper English, but this class specifically outlined you need to use proper English/grammar/spell check in the discussions. I don't even know anymore.

There are also people that obviously are "English as a second language" and I have no idea how they get through college. Their writing skills and syntax are just really poor. I guess a professor would have to grade them sort of on a sliding scale?

Xandra

Possibly you saw a news headline about him or something? Yesterday I saw a news headline on Facebook that Pete Wentz is having a baby with his wife (or girlfriend? I don't even know, is Pete Wentz married?) Then last night I had a dream that Pete Wentz is having a baby AND he had some kind of accident or something and was in a coma and probably dying (and maybe dead.) It was one of those dreams where you wake up and keep going back to it so I think he was dead once and dying another time. And I was actually really disturbed when I kept waking up even though I don't really care about Pete Wentz... all because I saw the headline as a trending news story. So maybe you saw one of the various news stories about Bieber just in passing, and that somehow triggered the whole thing.

I guess I must have, I just don't remember being conscious of his existence for several days at least!

I keep rabbits and I need more money so the rabbitry and robbery, I was down with. Biebs was a total curveball though.

Sorry to hear about your disturbing Pete Wentz dreams (no idea who that is lol).

Annnd because I'm in this thread already, here's a hilarious elephant picture I found on reddit:

The elephant was OK. I still feel bad for laughing because it must have been upsetting for the elephant but look at her face!! She looks like a member of an alien race.

Red.Apricot

Yesterday I was having all sorts of anxiety... and then I realized I'd forgotten to take my atenolol.

That would do it. Maybe if I were better at remembering my meds, I wouldn't have these mood swings.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
OMGGGGG today has been so slow. That's it. I'm playing Candy Crush at work. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DO

teacuptiger

floor dancer

I had a dream once where Pete was a vampire, and wanted to either turn me or kill all my family (and my dog at the time, Buddy). I didn't want to be a vampire, and I woke up before anything happened...

I've been having such strange dreams lately. Last night, I fell asleep watching Korean movies, and I think I actually dreamt in Korean. I didn't understand any of it. It also had Stiles from Teen Wolf. All around very odd and I woke up very tired.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Just had a good cry that's been building up all day. Why is this a muse, and not a vent? Because a Disney movie, a pokemon game, and a brown dog that sits on you, gives you a look, and smacks you with his paw until you calm down makes things okay.

That and just letting it out was good. Had my pity party. Now can focus on good things. :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I had a dream once where Pete was a vampire, and wanted to either turn me or kill all my family (and my dog at the time, Buddy). I didn't want to be a vampire, and I woke up before anything happened...
OMG hahahaha. That is hysterical. Now I'm going to have a dream where Pete Wentz is having a baby, is in a coma, and then comes back as a vampire.

I don't even LIKE Fallout Boy hahahaha.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I'm reading some of the threads in a discussion people in my online (college) class have posted. I'm frequently amazed that people still use 'text speak' for typing out something in a college class! It should go without saying that you need to use proper English, but this class specifically outlined you need to use proper English/grammar/spell check in the discussions. I don't even know anymore.

There are also people that obviously are "English as a second language" and I have no idea how they get through college. Their writing skills and syntax are just really poor. I guess a professor would have to grade them sort of on a sliding scale?

There's supposed to be some sort of English proficiency test before even getting accepted to college.

Last semester I remember half my class took the word "vocation" to mean "vacation" for an assignment. I read and interpreted the word correctly but lost marks for not going "in depth" enough - for my career that I haven't yet determined. Yet those who misinterpreted the word got a pass and better marks than me? Grrr

teacuptiger

floor dancer
OMG hahahaha. That is hysterical. Now I'm going to have a dream where Pete Wentz is having a baby, is in a coma, and then comes back as a vampire.

I don't even LIKE Fallout Boy hahahaha.
That would be hilarious!! I wish it were possible to like video tape dreams or something.

SpringerLover

Tim is test driving a car for me today. I don't know how I feel about this. What I do know is that I asked him to measure the rear for me and I found variocage measurements again.

It would be a Good Thing. I know it would be, but money terrifies me right now.

Why did he have to actually find a car that I want? I don't know if I can give up the dependability and gas mileage of my Corolla! Even though I desperately want more space!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Apparently banks won't finance you for a car if you work for a dispensary because they're federally insured.

We've only found one CU that might, and they won't do the loan because they won't finance two siblings. WTF?

Members online