Any chazzers want a ferret?

xpaeanx

Yeah, out of small animals I always found ferrets to be the cutest. I'm just in no place to take on a pet that needs it's cage cleaned.

Maybe she just can't care for him and needed to find something she saw as an exceptable excuse? I just hope he finds a good home. :)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I may email. My little sister is looking for a ferret (her last boy died a couple months ago), but she is also only 12 and I told her I wasn't helping her get another one unless she was going to do it right (like not feeding Marshall ferret food :mad:), so I'm not going to commit to anything yet.

She lives in PA, and that would be perfect.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I may email. My little sister is looking for a ferret (her last boy died a couple months ago), but she is also only 12 and I told her I wasn't helping her get another one unless she was going to do it right (like not feeding Marshall ferret food :mad:), so I'm not going to commit to anything yet.

She lives in PA, and that would be perfect.
If the food thing is a matter of ease of access, 8-in-1 Ultimate is a better food than Marshalls and should be found most places that sell Marshalls... Like, even Walmart carries it.

ETA: I feel like I should mention, I'm not advocating the food, and I wouldn't feed it personally, but I *have*, and some of our foster homes do, so...

Last edited:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
There is a Petsmart in town as well as a feed store that has the really good foods. I think it is more convenience and what my mom is willing to pay. I don't have an issue with sending money home to feed the fert good food, but I need to know that my little sister will be responsible enough to spend the money on the ferret. And that my mom is willing to pay vet bills if need be (she did with the last ferret...).

Members online