What's on YOUR christmas list?

milos_mommy

We have a lot of "what are you looking for/giving/making everyone" type threads, but I don't think we had one about what's on our own wish lists.

Right now I'm drawing a blank.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
to win the lottery.
or have a rich unknown relative die and leave me oodles of money.
to learn bank robbery.

ok , really just cash , a lot of it.

or
12 hours solid sleep.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I honestly have no idea! I need to start thinking about it. We're going on vacation right after Christmas, which is the biggest thing I wanted!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Nothing really. Just some clothes. My MIL asked me what I wanted and I told her to just get me some shirts because I can always use those.

My mom and step dad are coming for Christmas so really that's the BEST Christmas present I could ask for and we are going to Disney very soon so really I've already got everything I wanted lol.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Lots of dog stuff here also. A few things for my house, but unfortunately since I haven't moved in and unpacked yet I have no idea what I need... I'm just asking for some fun stuff that I don't "need" like a stand mixer, a cherry pitter... also a pair of leopard print weight lifting gloves.

ACooper

I thought I wanted the new Wii U........but I think I'll leave that off my list and give it a chance to be on the market for at least 6 months, LOL Let other people figure out the bugs, then I'll get one! :D

I would like:
Donkey Kong Country for wii (ya, somehow I never noticed it all this time it's been out!)
Supernatural season 7 DVD set
Dior-Poison (original purple bottle)
Any jewelry my husband picks out for me.......he never seems to go wrong! LOL
And all my kids under one roof for the day! The older they get, the harder that task is to make happen!

I would normally have a book or two on the list, but I still have a $50 barnes & noble gift card I haven't even touched! :eek: I <3 the digital library :D

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
A house, a job more to my style, sport training classes for my dogs, and a free pass into graduate school without having to take an entrance test because those terrify me in a very silly way.

Oh and a Paco for the three dogs without. :)

Wait, I also want those VFF that are made for cold weather.

milos_mommy

The only thing I really need (or want) is new jeans...but it seems kind of silly to ask for new jeans when I'm 3 months pregnant.

ETA: I want some (or all :p) of the Friends' seasons on DVD

Is asking for sports bras for Christmas inappropriate?

A job. Maybe one far, far away . . . .

And peace.

Short term, someone cleaning the old meat out of their freezer who wants to give it away would be helpful since dog food funds are basically gone and so's nearly everything in my freezer.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
The only thing I really need (or want) is new jeans...but it seems kind of silly to ask for new jeans when I'm 3 months pregnant.

ETA: I want some (or all :p) of the Friends' seasons on DVD

Is asking for sports bras for Christmas inappropriate?
not inappropriate lol...w ell I guess it depends who you are requesting it from lol

One year at one of my old jobs we had a secret santa and my secret Santa got me a sportsbra because I was always tucking the girls back in :rofl1:

CaliTerp07

ROBOT VACUUM! I had a roomba years ago that died, but now there is a new and even better company making them. I am asking for NEATO!

http://www.neatorobotics.com/

I am so hoping Zachary will buy me one. He doesn't want to buy me a vacuum (I ask for one almost every year) because then his coworkers tell him he's a horrible husband, but omg I want one so badly.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
New shoes, specifically keens!

A second dog? LOL

And I really really want a Burley Tail Wagon (which I do not expect for Christmas, and totally plan on buying when we get taxes back) because as Frodo gets more and more lazy I don't want to start missing stuff or having to leave him home all the time. And with how weird he can be, I had better get one soon and get him used to it in case it takes forever and a day to get him to love it.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
ROBOT VACUUM! I had a roomba years ago that died, but now there is a new and even better company making them. I am asking for NEATO!

http://www.neatorobotics.com/

I am so hoping Zachary will buy me one. He doesn't want to buy me a vacuum (I ask for one almost every year) because then his coworkers tell him he's a horrible husband, but omg I want one so badly.

every time i see that commercial , i get scared for no reason. I think of the movie Irobot and told Chris i would throw it at his head if he bought it . lol

i am just a little bit joking.

SaraB

Windows 8 because I'm sick of dealing with my failing ubuntu.

35mm lens because I sold mine thinking I never used it but have really wished I had it several times this year.

Hurtta winter coats for both dogs.

Husband is getting me a vaulting vest, so that's awesome.

Tons of discs because I go through them like toilet paper.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Either a Kindle Fire or a P&S camera I've been wanting and need for the concert I'm going to in January.

A Netherland Dwarf Bunny

Clothes & shoes

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
A hot pink cashmere sweater, because upon pulling mine out for church yesterday I discovered it has moth holes :/

A new Plott puppy. Or a foster basset, I'm flexible.

Lots of money. Lol

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
I have two really big ones. THe first and top of my list is to get to see my 3 children agian after over 2yrs. That would be a dream come true.

My second is to get to see my dad(actually he was my step dad but raised me from a baby to age 10) face to face. I found him in September after 26yrs. He still views me as his daughter and my kids as his grand kids. He has confirmed so many things from my past for me and we both wish we didn't live so far apart. He is on the other side of Canada. THat would be a HUGE dream come true too.

Those are my 2 wishes.

Members online

No members online now.