Is there a way...

lizzybeth727

... to jump to your own post in a thread?

Because there are some very long, very old threads that occasionally surface. I know I posted somewhere in the thread because there's the icon that says I did, but I don't remember what I said and hate flipping through 15 pages to find my one post. Is there an easier way??

TIA!

Lyzelle

If you click the number link under "replies" it will give you a full list of who posted and how much. Click the number and it will bring up all the posts by that member in that thread. Click the reply and it will take you directly to that post.

Sorta long, but it's the only way I've found.

ETA: You can also use "Search this thread", advanced search your username.

96 GTS

Custom User Title
The little down facing arrow next to the thread title should bring you to the first unread post, which is usually your last post.

lizzybeth727

If you click the number link under "replies" it will give you a full list of who posted and how much. Click the number and it will bring up all the posts by that member in that thread. Click the reply and it will take you directly to that post.
I can't figure out what any of that means. Where is "replies"??

ETA: You can also use "Search this thread", advanced search your username.
Ah, this I can do. Thanks!

The little down facing arrow next to the thread title should bring you to the first unread post, which is usually your last post.
Yes, but that's only if you post every time you read the thread, right? If I read the thread but don't post, then next time I open the thread the first unread post will not be near my last post.

Members online

No members online now.