Some pics of the girls

zoe08

Took the girls to the park yesterday evening to take some pictures. Didn't really turn out as great as I hoped, but here are a few pictures:

Iz smile perty

ok thats enuff, now Iz sthick my tongue at you, momma

Really wish I was better at the whole cute caption thing like some of you.

Toller_08

I agree, you really should post your pictures more often! Both of the girls are very pretty and the pictures are beautiful. :)

milos_mommy

Zoe is gorgeous as always...who is the other girl?!? I never knew you have two dogs.

zoe08

Zoe is gorgeous as always...who is the other girl?!? I never knew you have two dogs.
A couple months ago I saw her in the streets next to my sister's house. So I took her into the vets. She was chipped, but not registered. No collar or anything. Posted found ad. People wanted her, but no one said they had lost her. I didn't really want to give her to just anyone, and we got attached. So I took her back to the vet got her shots and such and now she is part of the family.

And actually we also have the 2 boys, who will be next for pictures, but neither of them are looking to shabby as they are blowing their coats. They were my husbands dogs, so together we have 4 :) Though all my family thinks we are crazy for having so many.

What cuties!! What is the dog in the pink harness? She looks SOOO much like my Charlotte, except she has longer hair!

(They have the same body shape, the same tail, Charlotte's is a bit more curly)

(Do NOT want to hijack, just curious!). I have no clue what Charlotte is. Supposedly she was a "Purebred Chihuahua" LOL. We are guessing chi/Jack Russel mix.

zoe08

Thanks everyone

We don't really know what Lily is. I did post a thread before asking and there was mention of brittany, border collie, whippet, I don't remember what all. She is probably about 15 inches at the shoulders though I havent measured, just guess cuz Zoe is 13 in. and she is really lean.

Members online

No members online now.