Happy Mothers Day

necterine0

Happy Mothers Day!!! to all of you out there. Human mom's and furry mommies too.
Hope you all have a nice one.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Mothers day has already been and gone in the UK and here in France it's not till the 29th of May!! Wierd how each country has Mothers day, but at different times!! :D

necterine0

Really!!..No I never knew that.Goes to show how we learn something new every day..Thanks for that bit of info. and that is strange.

So happy Mothers Day whenever it is where you are.:)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
seems like that and father's would be universal..go figure..i gotta finish these rock rabbits..they got mom's to go to..and i am sitting here instead.shame on me..my mother's big rabbit is done tho. What are u doing for your mom?

bubbatd

My Mom's at Rainbow Bridge patting our babies who she loved ! That would be her " Bobby" ( boston bull ) she grew up with, her "Perro" ( GS/wolf) I grew up with, "Tony" our Irish setter , "Point" our first Golden Retriever then all her grand-dog goldens,,,Rufus,Penny, Roxy,Copper Fox,I.B., Bushwacker,Bear, and Bubba.Also, her 2 g-grand-dogs, R.J. and Eli. She died at 93 and knew them all.

necterine0

bubbatd said:
My Mom's at Rainbow Bridge patting our babies who she loved ! That would be her " Bobby" ( boston bull ) she grew up with, her "Perro" ( GS/wolf) I grew up with, "Tony" our Irish setter , "Point" our first Golden Retriever then all her grand-dog goldens,,,Rufus,Penny, Roxy,Copper Fox,I.B., Bushwacker,Bear, and Bubba.Also, her 2 g-grand-dogs, R.J. and Eli. She died at 93 and knew them all.
Wow! she is getting some serious loving. Happy mother's day to her.

Me. I never knew my mother.

necterine0

Sure you will...but i think we are to close in age...But thanks for the wonderful offer. I guess you don't miss what you never had. She abandoned me and my sis when i was 9 months old. Her loss!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Today it is official..and i believe i deserve this day all the way, in fact i deserve a week of them! They drive me insane..so happy Mother's day to me and all the women on here that put one foot in front of the other, taking care of one crisis after another, unappriciated (can u tell i am in the teen phase) brain dead fromt he constant barrage of conversation (can u tell i am in the company of a 5 yr old) and dog tired..from taking them everywhere and getting what they need..in my opinion, Mother's day ought to last for a month! I should be put on a plane, sent somewhere tropical..with spending money in my pocket..instead,,i am going to paint rocks :rolleyes: and get them to the greenhouse in time so that other people can buy them and take them to their mothers.so i can then buy food to stuff down the 6 ft baby bird...good grief.

Attachments

Irish

Thank you Smkie for your well said salute to mothers. I was feeling a little unappreciated myself and your post made me smile. I AM NOT ALONE!! I hope you and everyone have a WONDERFUL mother's day, whether or not your kids make you feel appreciated - know that there are others that do appreciate you!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
this boy that i treasured, that i took to every cub scout and boy scout meeting..that i made sure had all of his webeloes requirements,made sure his camp equipment was not only proper, but something to be proud of..that had a suit to try Demolay in,,Just try to find a suit that a 14 year old boy will wear at a thrift store and then factor in he's 6 ft tall ( that i paid 3000 dollars to Sylvan learning center)..i have farried to his heartbreaks in the middle of the night so they can "talk" came in at 2:30 am after a concert and wished me a happy mother's day when he woke me and the dogs up. That is it that i know of... and yet i know this too shall pass. I am on my way to Mom's now so i can give Hyia the gift that she made, and the one that i bought along with the gift bag and card to her.so she can give it to my mom... I want my vacation! Did i mention that i worked two jobs all the time he did his scout stuff?????????? :rolleyes: i deserve a vacation.
Irish, we should leave them and go together..where would u go? anywhere on the planet...we can at least dream..oh and new jeans too..i want 5 pair from old navy..ones that fit...hey and a pair of shoes and a new printers....... :D

Last edited:

Barb04

Super Moderator
Happy Mothers Day from all of my children (CJ, Max, Kona, Tiny & Bear)!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.