Please Read

darkchild16

We are Home.
When i was 13 we had to give my baby(pit bull) away because my stepdad couldnt care for him anymore but he is alwasy in my heart. He was there to lick away my tears when my grandma and best friend died. He was there when i was alone and scared. He was my protector and best friend. No dog can replace him I just wish people woould relize these dogs are the most loyal, loving and the bestest friend you could ever have instead of thinking they are all fighting machines. I know some of them are and i know they have a bad reputation but open your hearts to the ones who are the best pets in the world. And when your kids ask for one go to someone who has agood reputatuion for having the greatest pet apbt in your area and get one for them it will make you feel secure when your kid is out walking the dog because it will always protect your child if the need arises. I just hope the need wont arise. Please listen to this 16 year old plea to not condem such a great and wonderful breed just because a few idiots decide to treat their dogs like crap.

When i was 5 my dad bought him for my birthday he automatically knew i was mommy. I was outside with my little brother, my cousin and some other kids and he ran right up to me when my dad opened the door he didnt even pay attention to anyone else. He goes around tolerating anyone else in the world. He is by far the best birthday present ever i miss him every minute of the day because my mom will not allow me to own a pit in her home but the minute i get to my dads for breaks he jumps out of the truck and will not leave my side for me to even go to the bathroom.

Well when i was about 7 he got stolden from me for a couple of months and the people who took him used him in the pit and messsed up his neck but when we got him back he was still the sweetest most loving dog in the whole world. Even wehn my mom came over for my 13 birthday at my dads he just ran up to her and licked her to death.

breeze

Breeze, that story just breaks my heart for you and your dog. What a wonderful time you had with her. I am so sorry the two of you were separated. I can only imagine how much it still hurts you, but your pain is very real and you tell your story very well. Thank you for sharing it. I only wish your Mom had been able to let you keep your dog with you at her home instead of losing each other. You'll always remember your sweet dog, though, and rest assured that she will always remember you.

Lynn

Super Moderator
:)

What a touching story. It just goes to show that alot of times a dog's behavior is determined by the person who raises him. Breeze, your dog was raised with alot of love and that is what he gave you in return. Thank you for sharing your story with everyone.

Carol L

Loves Shih Tzus
That is a beautiful touching story that You told very well. I truly believe that the only "bad dogs" are made to be that way by BAD people. There is no such thing as a bad breed of dog! I wish that everyone could realize this. I understand your love of your dog because of the love that I have for My own.

darkchild16

We are Home.
ya i know they almost didnt live after i found out who harmed my baby boy. lol. but i got my baby back and he was the same and i didnt need to get in trouble with the law at 7 lol. although i had a gun and knew how to shoot it. hehehe
breeze

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i wish you didn't have a gun and I wish you never learned to shoot it...vengence is never the best answer no matter how you feel. You obviously know this because you didn't act on the feeling..but oh sweetie hehehe is boohoo for me. I hope you find a life where the thought of even thinking this direction never even enters your young mind. I am around a lot of young people because my daughter is 21 and my son is 17.I cant be too bad because the kids all hang out here when they are not at school or work. They are a good bunch. My son is a jugaloo even though I don't understand the anger in his music I trust him. If I had to pick one human to walk the long road of life with, it would be him for he has life smarts. Their world is so different in some ways and so much alike when it comes to abuse, and disrespect. The good thing is you can control your destiny...try to walk on the light side dark child..and you might find it a sunny bright world. That is what I learned from mary dog cause she is an angel and she tells me her secrets....wag wag Excuse me if I am preachin, but my gang says they don't mind, and sometimes they come to talk to me alone.I hear the word gun and I get all worried. I am glad you got your baby back, maybe that's your angel that will teach you the secrets of life.

darkchild16

We are Home.
smkie i will never use a gun against a human im not that stupid i learned to hunt at a young age because i grew up in the country and since my dad workied nights he taught me to shoot because we have a coyote problem where he lives i cant even shoot a coyote so i doubt i could shoot a human and its ok.lol my mom feels the same way as you but if i didnt know how t shoot i would not have been able to protect myself wheni needed to so i am glad i know how

Members online

No members online now.