Voodoo's new collar! PICS!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
...Sort of. This beauty once belonged to my beloved Odin. Odin never really wore it, so it's good as new. Voodoo has outgrown his old collar. I plan on making him a new one myself, but this one will work in the interim.

It's 2" wide black leather with two rows of silver/chrome studs and a row of blue rhinestones down the middle. I personally don't think it's the best collar for him, but it doesn't look bad at all. LOL, please ignore the mess! I was in the middle of laundry.

"OOH, a camera! Will any hot girl dogs see this picture?"

"Well hellooo, ladies!"

Last edited:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
ROFL!!!! Beautiful collar! :D

Hey Voodoo, Lizzie says......"woof woof woof woof woof WOOF!" :p :lol-sign:

Brattina88

ooooooo.... gorgeous !! I need one like that for my girls... (thanks for feeding into the collar obsession!)
Missy says "wooowooowooooo!!!" :p

LOL. He is so cute. He looks gorgeous in those wide collars, but I have to agree that the rhinestones aren't his thing ;).

Dreeza

OOH how purdy!!!

Oakley says "Aroo-rooo roooooo" (yeah, so oakley likes the males...you got a problem with that?? :p )

I agree the rhinestones aren't his thing. But it's a stunning collar. I think the blue is just what throws it off a little. He looks wonderful in wide collars!

TammyAnn

Cool Collar and handsome young fellow you got there! Taking pics in the middle of laundry? Sounds like me....stop everything and take a picture:lol-sign:

Princess Sweet Pea

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Aww, thanks all! I also think that Voodoo looks just amazing in wide collars. Maybe it's something with his build and coloring...I dunno. I hope I can finish a new collar for him soon. I agree, rhinestones aren't really his thing.

And Voodoo sends a shout out to all his ladies. *sigh* :rolleyes:

RD

Are you dead yet?
Oh, Voodoo looks so handsome. Definitely agree studs are more "his thing" than rhinestones, but everyone needs a little bling ;)

AND WHY DID I LOOK AT THAT WEBSITE!? ARGH. I need one of those collars. Dakota would never wear it, but I need one.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
AND WHY DID I LOOK AT THAT WEBSITE!? ARGH. I need one of those collars. Dakota would never wear it, but I need one.
Heehee, I'll post a close-up picture of Voodoo's brown leather one. Brass hardware, lined on the inside, and gorgeous stitching. :D

*throws more fuel on fire*

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ooo. You're bad. :p But please do! :D

I wonder if he makes teeny sizes. Ripley could really use a fancy studded collar.

Members online

No members online now.