The Venting Thread

SpringerLover

ARGH...Lucy broke ANOTHER tooth today. It's her third one in 3 months. This one was because she did not want to be crated at the agility run through this afternoon, and bit the crate door too hard, snapping her canine :(

Surgery Monday, $700. Worse yet, she looks like a "special" dog now, 'cause her tongue hangs out the side since she doesn't have the canine to hold it in! Poor baby :(
Oh dear! That's no good at all!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
ARGH...Lucy broke ANOTHER tooth today. It's her third one in 3 months. This one was because she did not want to be crated at the agility run through this afternoon, and bit the crate door too hard, snapping her canine :(

Surgery Monday, $700. Worse yet, she looks like a "special" dog now, 'cause her tongue hangs out the side since she doesn't have the canine to hold it in! Poor baby :(
Poor Girly :( I hope it hasn't been $700 each broken tooth, though! Ouch!

My vent: I have to work tomorrow. For like 11am. Bah.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
So since I have lost a bunch of weight, my expensive Levi's that I bought last year (around exactly this time) no longer fit me. I have tried to find jeans in town that fit and found some Silver jeans that came close, but I LOVE my Levi's so I figured I would just wait until I drove up to Schaumburg and hit the Levi's store and get my jeans but in a smaller size.

Levi's has apparently decided to join the SKINNY PANTS FOR EVERYONE bandwagon and they DISCONTINUED my jeans. Why??? Why have they done this?
*flips table*

Lyzelle

So since I have lost a bunch of weight, my expensive Levi's that I bought last year (around exactly this time) no longer fit me. I have tried to find jeans in town that fit and found some Silver jeans that came close, but I LOVE my Levi's so I figured I would just wait until I drove up to Schaumburg and hit the Levi's store and get my jeans but in a smaller size.

Levi's has apparently decided to join the SKINNY PANTS FOR EVERYONE bandwagon and they DISCONTINUED my jeans. Why??? Why have they done this?
*flips table*
Story of my life.

Fashion trends are terrible for normal people who just want normal clothes.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
So. Irritated.

I opened Facebook and the first thing I saw on my newsfeed was a YouTube video showing coonhunting - some idiot posted their actual hunting videos, complete with dogs fighting a raccoon - and some other (crazy animal rights nut) used it in a montage to basically say "I wonder if St. Jude's knows where all the donation money is coming from when they hold charity coonhunts?! I'd like to see them explain that to the kids!"

EXCEPT THAT VIDEO ISN'T FROM THE HUNT! THERE ARE NO FIREARMS ALLOWED IN COMPETITIVE HUNTS! So the hunts for St Jude's really are just a bunch of hunters with big hearts raising money for charity! Makes me soooo mad...

JessLough

Love My Mutt
My Chaz-stalkers and company are trying to start stuff about how I'm not the best house for Nacho and shouldn't have him because my pets are all neglected and he should be elsewhere. Cause, you know, I wasn't saying from the get-go that I'm not best suited for a foster right now, let alone a male.

But, ya know, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem :D

I don't know of that really counts as a vent because I'm getting a kick out of it, to be honest.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Can you take him to your apartment blackrose?
No, he'd go bonkers. He is a cat that requires a LOT of stimulation to stay nice-kitty and he's used to living in a house with two (now three) dogs, five people, four other cats, and ten acres to go outside and explore on. Going into a one bedroom apartment with me gone 10-12 hours a day and no outside access...he'd go mad.

He's in great hands, though. Mom adores him.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
My 9 yr old asked if he was going to get shot at school.
The **** nanny was discussing it and let him hear . aggaggagahahahhahahahahahahahahah

I really dont know what to say. I explained it was a disturbed man and it happened far away. I feel i did not reassure him enough and dont really know what to say . This was last night before bed. i read him a story and distracted him with christmas talk. I know the question arent over yet though.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Just discovered we have NO PHONE SERVICE at the office... and that's why we have zero voicemails which was odd... :yikes:

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Holiday hours have started at work and I got shafted with all the 2-10pm shifts. As if there isn't places i'd rather been in the prime hours of my days.

Holiday hours can S my D.

GipsyQueen

Holiday hours have started at work and I got shafted with all the 2-10pm shifts. As if there isn't places i'd rather been in the prime hours of my days.

Holiday hours can S my D.
Our holiday hours started on Dec. 1st... I feel for you. No one comes past 7pm (our usual closing time).

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Our holiday hours started on Dec. 1st... I feel for you. No one comes past 7pm (our usual closing time).
We rarely have a lot of traffic after 8pm and we usually close at 9pm. On Sunday I had to open an hour early too despite the fact we don't normally have customers until around noon.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I wish I had some peanut butter right now. =| I think I need to just bring a jar back to the office with me. Soooooo I can eat out of the jar with a spoon.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I wish I had some peanut butter right now. =| I think I need to just bring a jar back to the office with me. Soooooo I can eat out of the jar with a spoon.
:lol-sign: I have a jar of peanut butter in my locker at work. That way if I forget my sammich for lunch I can just run next door to the grocery store and grab an apple. I also have an apple corer/slicer in my locker :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
:lol-sign: I have a jar of peanut butter in my locker at work. That way if I forget my sammich for lunch I can just run next door to the grocery store and grab an apple. I also have an apple corer/slicer in my locker :p
Apple and PB is my lunch 99% of the time! I have a Granny Smith apple at home that I'm dreaming of but I have one more conference call today before I can flee home to let doggies out to pee and eat my lunch...
peanut.
butter.

Members online

No members online now.