growth progress

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
OOPS WRONG FORUM! Anyone want to move it to the other forum for "other pets" for me?? Please And Thank You!! :)

Here's a pic of Hyde and of Zeek to show just how much bigger Zeek has gotten than Hyde. Their labeled, to tell who's who, but the pic is horrible quality. Sorry, Blame it on Zeek! He wouldn't cooperate AT ALL! >_< So this is the best I got.

Hyde -n- Zeek:

Last edited:

chanda

i cant differentiate them... but since hyde pic is better... i think hyde is cuter than zeek...

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
OOPS WRONG FORUM! Anyone want to move it to the other forum for "other pets" for me?? Please And Thank You!! :)

Here's a pic of Hyde and of Zeek to show just how much bigger Zeek has gotten than Hyde. Their labeled, to tell who's who, but the pic is horrible quality. Sorry, Blame it on Zeek! He wouldn't cooperate AT ALL! >_< So this is the best I got.

Hyde -n- Zeek:

oops, the pic was showing for me earlier but now the pic isn't showing, Can you guys see it?

OOps, now I see it....strange!

G

Gatep

can't see the difference. post some pics more for us to recognize the difference between the two.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LOL It's just to show you the difference in size between the two! :)

Hyde is on the left (small one) and Zeek is on the right (big one). If you look at their arms you can really see the difference!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Hmm.......lol I don't think so. I thought that Zeek was female and Hyde was male before too, but now I know that can't be true. (pretty sure at least lol)

Hyde is definitely the one "talking" to me at night! He croaks and I caught him a few nights ago. So I'd think Zeek (big one) was male! Now what does that make Hyde? LOL

Members online

No members online now.