Hello also new but not new to dogs

Shalva

I thought I would give this forum a shot. I am a flat coat person and golden retriever person. We have five dogs with a couple litters planned for this spring and summer so we will up our ranks to seven.

All five of our dogs are finished Champions who compete in breed, obedience, rally, hunt and I think that is it. My husband teaches obedience and he is the one that is generally handling our dogs. We competed at Westminster a few years back and are hoping to get a puppy out of these upcoming litters that will get us back there.

From left to right
Kaelyn (Ch. Shaynedoro's Pearls n Leashes)
Connor (Ch. Mirasols Perfect Alibi CD)
Meghan (Am. Can. Ch. Maplemanse Dealt a Queen CD)
Cuinn (Ch. Wabana's American Spirit) my epilepsy boy
Shalva (Ch. Milbrose's Milk and Honey)

So thats the kids.... we also live with two cats Janet and Maureen and a cockatoo Bhakti.

I am a Professor of Sociology and a doctoral student and a glass artist in my spare time.....

glad to be here.
s

T

tessa_s212

Shalva, welcome. :) Good to see you here. Its only unfortunate that you have come here after your experiences elsewhere. But no matter what made you decide to come, WE are happy to have youl. :D

Giny

Oh my, I havent heard from you in so long, how have you been? It's nice to see your fur crew, they are looking amazing as alsways. Welcome!

Flatcoat

Welcome! I am new here too. Your dogs are gorgeus.

I have a flat-coated retriever (my first) and a english setter.

Members online