Brody has passed

goldiefur

Brody is gone. I had to put him to sleep this morning he had lymphoma and it was advanced. I'm just so upset because he was my first dog and my heart dog.

ACooper

Run free Brody, you were a loyal, treasured, and beloved friend. You will be forever remembered.

((((HUGS)))) Goldie

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I am so so very sorry for your loss :( ((HUGS)) I have no idea what to say!

RIP Brody, he was lucky to have such a loving person!

~Tucker&Me~

If you want someone to talk to feel free to pm me, I lost Tucker to lymphoma on March 31st :(

*hugs*

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'm so sorry. :( Brody had the sweetest, kindest face.
Run free, sweet boy. <3

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Brody was glorious. I am terribly sorry he is gone. I send love and ((((HUGS))))) and will always remember him because I know from your posts how much you loved him. Run Free Brody through sweet creeks, and cool grass, and mornings of rose petal soft breezes.

goldiefur

If you want someone to talk to feel free to pm me, I lost Tucker to lymphoma on March 31st :(

*hugs*
I'm so sorry to hear that Tucker is gone. After Brody passed the examined him really good and his spleen was enlarged and he had a tumor in his abdomen and they felt a lot of fluid by his spleen. All of his lymph nodes were very big. I said all along I would bring him in when he stopped eating. He had not been eating his dog food for two weeks but he was eating any kind of human food he wanted but Sunday all he would eat was chocolate cookies and candy. Yesterday he ate less candy and cookies and his breathing was labored. I can't believe he is gone I keep thinking he is going to walk in the room. Thank God for my Goldens that are left.

goldiefur

Thanks everyone I hope I feel better soon. I'm devastated but he lived a full life with really no illnesses only one ear infection and he was a happy sweet dog.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Hugs. Run free Brody with all our loved ones. Take each day one at a time and remember all the love you shared.

Members online

No members online now.