If your dog could do anything right now...

Locke

what would they be doing??

Matrix would be sleeping on a pile of freshly laundered clothes.

Zizzy35

Chasing Squirrels, and or the occasional wild turkeys that like to stroll through the neighborhood.

Doberluv

They are doing just as they wish right now...sleeping on the couch after a nice morning pee. They're always still sleepy early in the morning and go back to sleep till breakfast which is at 8:30. Jose` comes and tells me that it's 8:30. lol.

Lyzelle

Zander's sleeping upstairs. I guess it's too early for him to sit downstairs with me.

Otherwise, I'm sure he would love to be out running in the snow.

MicksMom

Well, Caleb is crashed on the rug behind me right now, but somehow I think he'd much rather be out having "a 'venture" of some kind. He's always up to exploring/doing new things.

Red.Apricot

This, probably:

I'm the meanie that made her go to an art walk yesterday, where she wasn't allowed to bark at weirdos. Because that's exhausting, she's asleep on the sofa now.

Desoto would like to be playing fetch or sleeping in a pool of sunshine beside me on my bed. He only has two speeeds.
Radar would want to be swimming in the lake or shredding something.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I think of anything, Mia would want to be chasing squirrels. Then playing ball, then playing agility, then playing more ball, then going for a walk. Or all of that at once would do too. :p

Summer would be somewhere in a crowd of people going from lap to lap to lap, getting adored by all.

Beau would be eating ALL the food. (I am starving the poor thing according to him)

Toller_08

Well, right now they're probably all wishing I was home with them instead of at work (I do too!), but if they could be doing anything...

Ripley would be wrestling with Dance and/or playing fetch and racing her for the ball.

Keira would be asking for attention/petting or eating dead leaves and stuff in the yard. Or running aimlessly at a park.

Dance would be retrieving a ball, spazzing out and rubbing all over the carpet, or eating food.

Snark

Mutts to you
Riley would be trying to convince a squirrel to fall out of a tree or get me to chuck tennis balls for him, Mick would be eating or digging some critter out of its burrow, Murph would be helping Mick or finally running down that darned wascally wabbit that always gets away.

misfitz

Ruddy Buttinski
Sienna would be sleeping next to my chair. Oh, wait, she is. LOL. But only because she can't be chasing a squirrel right now.

StillandSilent

Argon would be chasing pigeons or booty dancing on the table.

Gambit would be halping himself to the leftover turkey carcass.

It's before noon, so Kharma would be doing exactly what she IS doing, lol . . . sleeping in the mathematical center of my bed, completely unconscious.

Tallulah is having one of her favorite mornings; being an unlikely hummingbird, darting from one interesting spot in the yard to another, enjoying the sunshine, pausing and hovering to chew the odd blade of grass here and there.

Bimmer would prefer that I was brushing him for the next several hours, or in the alternative he'd probably love to be out hunting groundhogs someplace, preferably with Kharma.

Members online

No members online now.