Walter's big day

Walter had a big day yesterday! First we went to class.

He was such a good boy that we stopped for an ice cream cone on the way home which he loved!

Then we had some fun in the back yard with the hose and his pool.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KJA7ewzctWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Which led to Walter getting dirty...then getting the other two dirty when he jumped all over them. Joey was not pleased...

We cleaned up, dried off and went inside. Walter had a nice nap in front of the sliding glass door. Just to make sure we didn't sneak outside without him. :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
awwwwwwwww learning is such hard work! Walter is so handsome in his puppy class. High five from my crew for your good work. Great recess in the pool.

Toller_08

I want your puppy. He is seriously the cutest little guy ever! I don't understand how he can be so cute and handsome all at once. I just love him!

awwwwwwwww learning is such hard work! Walter is so handsome in his puppy class. High five from my crew for your good work. Great recess in the pool.
Yep, it is hard work! The class is an hour long and towards the end I can tell it gets hard for him to stay focused. We usually take a quick break then for a little play time or cuddles.

I want your puppy. He is seriously the cutest little guy ever! I don't understand how he can be so cute and handsome all at once. I just love him!
Ha! Thank you! Sometimes he looks so regal and then the next minute he's got an ear flipped up and his tongue hanging out. Never a dull moment with him!

Members online

No members online now.