So, I went to the Dollar Tree and came back with a few extra things...

Saeleofu

The two big ones look to be about a year or so old, the little one is maybe 3 or 4 months old. Schnauzer mix, poodle-y thing, and a terrier mix.

They're staying the night if I can't find the owners, but they can't stay long-term so if nobody is found they'll have to go to the humane society tomorrow :/

They all LOVE to cuddle, seem to be crate trained, and are very sweet dogs. They rode in the car perfectly.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Definitely knew there would be a dog or two in here, though I thought it was gonna be "somebody was selling them for $1 each".

To me, it looks like a dump :( Just that all 3 are there.. and obviously belong together (going by how they look like they get along, at least)

Saeleofu

One of them has a collar, and they're not interested in water so I don't think they've been out long (it's 99 degrees still). I'm carting them all up to the clinic to scan for chips just in case...I think one or both of the big ones are preggers, too.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
One of them has a collar, and they're not interested in water so I don't think they've been out long (it's 99 degrees still). I'm carting them all up to the clinic to scan for chips just in case...I think one or both of the big ones are preggers, too.
I was thinking maybe mommy, daddy and baby? Though if they're all females... :lol-sign:

Saeleofu

I was thinking maybe mommy, daddy and baby? Though if they're all females... :lol-sign:
That's what I thought at first, too, but they're all girls.

My mom reallyyyyyy wants the baby. I want the non-curly girl :popcorn:

joce

Ack! I want! I'm a sucker for these cute little disheveled hair in the eyes mixes.

Maybe you can find a rescue that can take them in and make sure everyone gets fixed. I don't know how great your shelter is about it.

Saeleofu

FOUND THE OWNERS!!!

I named them Sarah Jane, River and Donna, but apparently their real names are Scruffy, Angel and Fluffy.

I still have more pics though, just need to get them uploaded ;)

Last edited:

ACooper

More details! How did you find the owners? Were they chipped? What did the owners say happened?

:popcorn:

K

Kaydee

I was the one they'd bring all the litters of kittens to, gah...I'd have to keep them all, best of luck with them though. Maybe you can find homes for them? Too pretty for the humane society.

Members online

No members online now.