I'm so proud...

M

MyHorseMyRules

So, I was having this problem of Raja going nuts every time she saw the neighbor dog, Angel, who is not fenced in and wanders the streets all day, just to explain part of the problem. She was not like this with any other dogs. Just Angel. Every time Raja would see her, she would take off and hit the end of the leash, then proceed to whine and throw a big fit and pull and try to get at least a liiiittle bit closer to Angel. So, we have been working on that a lot, but Angel makes it very difficult when she runs into my yard and starts barking at my dog...

Today, I took Raja out to potty before I left for work. When we're about to head back inside, Angel runs into the middle of my yard and starts barking her head off. What does Raja do? Sits down and looks at me. Then, walks calmly along beside me, only glancing at Angel a few times, then quickly looking back at me. You can bet she got lots of love this morning. I'm so happy right now. :D

ACooper

WooT! WTG Raja!

Isn't it nice when you get to see results from all your hard work...........to actually KNOW it's working?

Members online

No members online now.