As Requested...

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Two of the custom decals on my car. I need to make a new corgi one, since my skills have improved in creating vinyl decals. :)

First, the Ball Python one - it's made out of white reflective vinyl, so it looks "invisible" on my white care during daylight hours, but at night it "lights up" - like a reflective road-sign, or the reflective thingies on safety vests and shoes.

Next is the Doberman one... it's gold (yes, metallic gold) on a dark red... kinda skewed since it's on a semi-curved part of the car, but it's still pretty cool:

I'll try to get a photo of the one I made for Hillside (of Django) and eventually I'll have photos of the one I made for Buddy'sParents. :)

Hillside

Original Twin
And here is said decal after a couple months.

It's dirty, but the airbubbles are gone. ( I suck at putting stickers on.)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
How are these to get OFF your vehicle?
I want to put decals up so badly, but I don't want to leave marks on my car or have them rip off.
Do they remove easily?

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I just removed some I'd had on my car for more than a year - there was a little line of dirt where it had stuck to the edges of the vinyl, and there was a bit of gum left where I first started to peel it up... but other than that... clean as a whistle. :)

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Cool. All of them, but especially the python. I can imagine how that is when the headlamps hit it at night.....

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
YEP I'm going to start selling them pretty soon, once I have a good collection of breed silhouettes.

Cardis and Newfs are on my list... ;)

mrose_s

BusterLove
oo oo, very cool. If/when you do start selling them, I'd be very interested.

i lurve the Django one, my favourite

Members online

No members online now.