How Much Do You Pay

Rosefern

If you get your dog professionally groomed, what do they do, and how much do they charge...

I usually pay around $60 for Pepe and about $70 for Flicka. That includes bath, nail trim, ear cleaning, glands, pads, tooth brushing, and a trim. I'm not sure if that's a lot or not...this is the only grooming place I've ever gone to - I've always been happy with the way they did everything...

-Rosefern

Brattina88

Maddie gets brushed, bathed, scissored & clipped, and then ears, nails and glands. Since she's a cocker the brushing and cutting takes a long time - she has a lot of thick hair, even when her skirt is kept fairly short. I opt out of the teeth brushing; I keep their teeth clean with raw bones, and I don't want stranger's fingers in my dogs mouth LOL.
all for $35 ;)

I pay $60 ea. and they get the works every 8 wks. It actually just increased to that about a month ago, prior to that he had charged me $55 ea. for the past 5 yrs.

Wow, I consider that a lot....

Charlie gets groomed about every 21/2-3 months (I trim him in between)
We just do the bath, nail cut, ears etc for 35$.
Many places here are around 40-45$ though.
I don't pay for a teeth cleaning because I brush his teeth
every day.

Wow, I consider that a lot....
Actually when I first got Farley I went around to find out prices and every place else for standard poodles started at $75. I don't have their teeth cleaned - just brushed, washed, scissored & clipped, ears, nails. I know poodles do take a long time to do even when it's not a "show clip" and I know they can do it alot faster (not to mention better:eek: ) than I could do!:)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I've only taken Auggie in once - I took him in January because I wanted him to get used to somebody else grooming him, and I was taking my sister's Happy anyway so I just did both. Cost about $40 for Auggie, IIRC. Happy is larger and was in bad condition so he was like $60.

Members online

No members online now.