Need Help finding puppy!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
you need to quit while your ahead and DON'T CALL MY FRIENDS NAMES their all far smarter then you because you still havent answered any questions. I will pray for your future dog.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
not too get too rude but sounds like you need one of those robo dogs or stuffed one thats barks. Would be alot less painful for both of you.

Saje

Island dweller
No you did not answer our questions. You felt they were irrelevant when truly each one is important. Here are the questions again:

What kind of activity level are you looking for?
What kind of trainability level?
Have you owned a dog before? If not, do you feel you could controll a more dominant dog like a Rottweiler?
How much grooming are you willing to do?
What age of kids will this dog come into contact with?
How much time will you be spending with the pup per day?
Who will be the primary caregiver?
Does your family support you?
Do you have other animals in the house?
How much time will you be spending walking him/her?
Who will be cleaning up all the puppy messes? Pee, poo, things he chewed up...
It's very clear to me who is the arrogant and dimwitted one here.

We do not name call here. This is the best place you can go for advice as we are lucky enough to have many experienced dog people including; breeders, groomers and postive reinforcement trainers. Everyone who has posted on this thread is trying to help you and help you find the right dog.

It can be a very frustrating experience to have a puppy and even more frustrating when I child has a puppy and no one has time to train it.

To housebreak a dog you need to train it around the clock.

To teach a dog anything you need the help of the whole family.

Many of us volunteer at shelters or rescue dogs and we see how many dogs are abandoned because no one has time for them, or they have a bad behaviour that no one bothered to correct. We don't want anyone contributing to this problem.

So yes, we ask you a lot of questions. We are here to help. We spend hours and hours helping new dog owners (and everyone else) and making sure they know what they are getting into and how to deal with it once they are in.

We will not help you if you call us names.

Saje

Island dweller
Add to that list of questions:
Have you considered crate training and what do you know about it?
How will your dog amuse itself all day?

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Well said Saje and Love4Pits! We DON'T name call around here, and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop being so disrespectful towards my friends. Love is right, you need a Smoochie Pup: the pup that actually kisses you. Dogs require time, and you obviously didn't research at all. Have you got any idea what it takes to care for a dog? I have three, so I know what I'm talking about, and my friends here at Chazhound have several dogs as well, so we know what it is to have dogs. There was absolutely NO reason for you to act the way you did towards us, as we were only trying to help you.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
BeautifulSilence said:
I don't want help from arrogant and ignorant dimwits.
I resemble that remark! Sorry resent it! Maybe I am a dimwit!! But I'm a dimwit with a happy healthy dog!!

I think Saje has said it all actually!

nedim

BeautifulSilence said:
This is my first time looking for a puppy and my mom is allergic to them but I'm looking for a dog that doesn't bark a lot and is great with strangers and other animals. I want a smaller size dog like a cock-a-poo but I love Siberian Huskies and Alaska Malamutes. Any suggestions?

Shiba-inus are similair to huskies. Your mom wont like you much though... :rolleyes:

nedim

Wow, pretty heated discussion...didnt read the posts until I saw the arrogant dimwits comment. How rude. Its really a howlin' shame when people can be so ignorant as to not care for an animal as smart as a dog.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Nedim, you're absolutely right; it's a real shame. People like her shouldn't have an animal like a dog. I think a hamster would be a better choice. Poor dog would've ended up in a shelter before long.

nedim

I've got a Tekno puppy I'm willing to part ways with. :rolleyes: I've been breeding them for years,lol :p

Saje

Island dweller
Well, we should give her the benefit of the doubt. And any animal (or fish) needs a responsible owner. She's been a bit harsh but we will see if she comes back. I know we all want to help her and dogs in general if she'll let us.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
nedim said:
I've got a Tekno puppy I'm willing to part ways with. :rolleyes: I've been breeding them for years,lol :p
ROFLMAO!!!!!!! OMG! That's way too funny!!! Sounds like the perfect dog for BeautifulSilence.

bubbatd

I just got into this.....I don't think this is legit......just someone who wants to give us fleas to itch......and laugh their way into the sunset.....hopefully !!! Maybe another site who's jealous of what we have here ???? Family and Friends!!! High 5s to you all for you patience !!!

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Saje said:
Well, we should give her the benefit of the doubt. And any animal (or fish) needs a responsible owner. She's been a bit harsh but we will see if she comes back. I know we all want to help her and dogs in general if she'll let us.
Mmm....maybe you're right. You're nicer than I am Saje :D . I just had a hard time with her calling us all "arrogant dimwits". In all the forums I've ever belonged to, I've never been called a "dimwit" (that I know of LOL!).

Members online

No members online now.