Doggy backpack

Sheka

Im thinking of getting Kya a doggy backpack when shes older, any1 have any experience with them? what do u put in them?. :D any advice would be great! or a pic of ur doggy in one of them.

thanks,
Fransheska

B

brock23

I would also like to know. Maybe it will help Otto's concentration on our walks. Kind of like on Cesar Milan's show................Let the flaming begin since I watch The Dog Whisperer once in a while.

Sheka

dont worry! I love cesar :) I watch his show all the time, no matter what any1 sais hes a dog lover

BullyLover

On the lighter side....
You put their stuff in there when you go on a hike....like their food, water, toys, wipes, and anything else they need on a long hike. I suppose you could weigh them down with your crap too. lol. Your pup is very cute BTW. Very good of you to rescue her. :D

Sheka

Talking about cute puppies UR PUP IS ADORABLE! I wanna squish his lil face! :) Lol, how do u keep em' clean? charlie is all white and even tho hes a lil sisi that doesnt like to get dirty HE doesnt stay all white for very long

BullyLover

On the lighter side....
Sheka said:
...how do u keep em' clean...
You don't...LOL :D I have dog wipes that I will rub Stoli down with if she gets dirty. Or hose her off if she gets really filthy before she is due for her next bath. But those pics are from when I first got her and she was 8 weeks old. Look up in my gallery there is a more recent picture of her. :)

wolfsoul

I Love My Belgian
I have one, they are not all they are cracked up to be. I have yet to find one that doesn't slide down the dog if not perfectly balanced on both sides. Mine is actually a vest that has a backpack attachment -- what I did was put iron-on letters on the vest that say "Medical Alert Dog" so that I could further solialise Visa by bringing her into public. It's worked wonders, she's much better with people now. As far as the backpack part goes though, I think we've used it twice.

D

Dobiegurl

Chico has a service dog in training backpack that I put on him to allow him to go places with me, however certain places can kick you out with a dog in training, but once he is a certified service dog, then NO ONE can stop him as long as he is with someone who needs his service (my mom).

Members online

No members online now.