Kinda strang problem.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
So we are having one very strange issue with Talon. When he jumps up or down from the couch, or if he is trying to run up the stairs by taking big leaping bounds he farts. Yeah.....he farts. It doesn't seem to have to do anything with having to go poo. Other than when he is erm, straining, he doesn't ever have gas.

It's not the food, he's been on BlueBuffalo for a little under a month, but this was happening before that anyways. He was on two different foods before BB and it still happened.

It's kind of hilarious, but at the same time it's really embarrassing. Any suggestions?

chaospony

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

I have no suggestions other than turn him into a meme and start selling Farting wonder-pup merchandise.

Saeleofu

EnzymePro helped with Logan's farts (Beano gave him the runs). But...yeah, my dogs still fart when they do stuff lol. Jump off the bed, run, stretch...sleep with their butt pointed at your face.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LOL :rofl1: :rofl1:

The butt in the face is classic! :rofl1:

Well, at least he's not the only one. Man, I can't wait to see....or I guess in this case hear, him do agility. :rofl1: :popcorn: LOL

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Finnegan farts every time he goes up stairs. I blame border collies. :p
I read this thread earlier thinking "Pfftt! MY border collie doesn't fart." Then I was reminded by Psyche putting her front feet up on something that yeah, she does! lol She farts when going up stairs and such too, sometimes. That said, I haven't ever heard her fart during agility! :p

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Rumor farts going up and down the stairs. And when she sits. And lays down... Thankfully she doesn't fart while she paces. Hurray for small miracles.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Ozzy farts when he stretches.

And then he'll stand back up and wag his tail so you get the full effect of his fart.

Sometimes he'll sit down and fart like, 7 or 8 times. And then wag his tail.

That's about when he gets sent to his crate.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Harlow sometimes farts when she goes up stairs.. She is notorious for coming to sit on your lap and farting as she climbs up. Or farting when she stretches. Or farting when she climbs onto the couch.

:rofl1: She's gassy.

At least they don't smell bad!

StillandSilent

Gambit rips one every time he play bows. They sound like gunshots and scare him every single time.

I wouls still prefer them over Quiddy's, which are silent but smell like death.

Members online

No members online now.