The Sweets Challenge

Me and my sister are having a competition. No unnecessary sugar/sweets for one year (or whoever goes the longest) except for holidays. Although it may seem excessive, I don't really crave sweets until they are in front of me, so I think it'll be pretty easy. But for my sister, who practically lives on sweets, it may be a bit harder. I'm hoping this little competition will help me be a healthier me. :D

Banned Sweets
  • Cookies
  • Candies
  • Chocolate
  • Ice Cream
  • Cake
  • Gum
  • Poptarts (gonna miss these)
  • Anything else with excessive sugar

OK Sweets
  • Granola Bars
  • Honey
  • Natural/Unproccessed Sweets (like fruits)

I think you guys get the picture. Some people might think I am crazy, but I think this competition is going to be fun to participate in :D One whole year, except for holidays and birthdays, going with no sweets. Let the games begin. :p

Equinox

Sounds like a great idea :) I started a low carb diet on January 1st, and that means essentially removing sugars from my diet. It's been a lot easier than I had anticipated - after the first few days, all my sugar cravings had disappeared.

Best of luck!

Sounds like a great idea :) I started a low carb diet on January 1st, and that means essentially removing sugars from my diet. It's been a lot easier than I had anticipated - after the first few days, all my sugar cravings had disappeared.

Best of luck!
I personally don't crave sugar, but the problem is I do eat it if it is in front of me. And keep eating. And keep eating. Until there is no more sweets to be eaten. I know that I could definitely live without sweets IF I wasn't always surrounded by them. So hopefully this challenge will help stop my overeating of sweets.

Thanks! :D

Members online

No members online now.