Sunflower Cluster 2013!

Saeleofu

I will be there with both dogs on Friday and Logan only Saturday-Monday (as long as I can get Saturday/Sunday off...I'm skipping school on Modnay :p). Anyone else? There are 3 CATs, if that's enough to get you out here :D Oh, and Poison.

I'll be doing coursing with Gavroche and Logan on Friday (2 runs). I think there's a conformation match on Friday, too? Logan will probably be in that. I'm planning to do conformation with Logan Saturday, Sunday and Monday. May do coursing with Logan on Saturday if conformation finishes early enough (or is delayed long enough). I'll likely be there to browse/shop/watch on Thursday, dogless.

I KNOW some of you are going. DO TELL :D

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I will be there with both dogs on Friday and Logan only Saturday-Monday (as long as I can get Saturday/Sunday off...I'm skipping school on Modnay :p). Anyone else? There are 3 CATs, if that's enough to get you out here :D Oh, and Poison.

I'll be doing coursing with Gavroche and Logan on Friday (2 runs). I think there's a conformation match on Friday, too? Logan will probably be in that. I'm planning to do conformation with Logan Saturday, Sunday and Monday. May do coursing with Logan on Saturday if conformation finishes early enough (or is delayed long enough). I'll likely be there to browse/shop/watch on Thursday, dogless.

I KNOW some of you are going. DO TELL :D
Out of context, the bolded part sounds really bad!!!

We'll be there with THREE DOGS:

This little piggy will be in the fun match:

And these little piggies will be going SCREEEEAAMMMMMM SCREAMMMMMM SCRRRREEEEEEAAAAAMMMM during all three CATs:

Saeleofu

My dogs will be screaming too. And collie screams really are not fun :rofl1: I was kind of impressed by Logan's display last year. I knew Gavroche would go nuts...but Logan...shiiiitttttt :lol-sign:

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Of course, I let her get away with it - the more I let her scream, the faster she chases. :)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Sizzle, did you send in the entries for your dogs yet? The entry form with the premium has the wrong date, so I'm assuming it has the wrong event number, too? :/ http://www.nwakennelclub.com/images/NWAKC-CAT-Premium -April2013.pdf

I also love it has a box to check for "flat-faced" :rofl1:
Yes, I already sent it in.... I sure hope they fix that, darn it! Perhaps I should email the field secretary to make sure everything is in order.... *sigh*

ETA - emailed the field sec. We'll see what they say! I think the entries I sent had the correct info on them, because the entries were blank and I remember having to write EVERYTHING in... it was a pain!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
ALSO - there are two addresses to send pre-entries. Page 2 says to send entries to Terry, but page 4 says to send them to Jackie. I sent them to Jackie. DEAR LORD, this is nervewracking!

Saeleofu

because the entries were blank and I remember having to write EVERYTHING in... it was a pain!
That's how it was last year, just empty. I hope they get it sorted and your entries end up in the right place! At least it's early, so there's plenty of time to figure stuff out.

Saeleofu

Come on, more of you ought to come. I mean, POSION. There's going to be POISON. It doesn't get much better than that :p

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Perhaps they're intimidated by our collective awesomeness. ;) :rofl1:
PS - got the entries sorted out - all is good.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Y'know, if it wasn't so incredibly far, and I wasn't so incredibly broke, I would probably go. But the first two being the case, I can't so I just have to be jealous. :p

momto8

He won't be old enough :( I thought it was a little further out in April :( Going to shoot for Topeka in May :) And of course AKC coursing mid april

Saeleofu

He won't be old enough :( I thought it was a little further out in April :( Going to shoot for Topeka in May :) And of course AKC coursing mid april

Wait, is there coursing in Topeka in May? Where is it in mid April? Where are you located anyway, because I think it's a whole lot closer to me than I thought :rofl1: I have such a hard time finding coursing events, this is only the second time they'll have gone coursing, and last time was a year ago at the same event.

ETA: COME AND BRING YOUR COLLIE. Logan would LOVE to meet another collie. And I wouldn't mind, either :p

Airn

Wow, I didn't realize we were so close, Sael.

That's only about 4 hours away! I'll have to see if the BF will want to go. And I just got a new job, so I'm not sure if I can take off the whole weekend.

I'll have to remember closer to the time. But, hopefully I'll be able to do it. It would be awesome to go to a big dog event AND see Chazzers!

Maybe I could bring a Kelpie with me :p

Saeleofu

Wow, I didn't realize we were so close, Sael.

That's only about 4 hours away! I'll have to see if the BF will want to go. And I just got a new job, so I'm not sure if I can take off the whole weekend.

I'll have to remember closer to the time. But, hopefully I'll be able to do it. It would be awesome to go to a big dog event AND see Chazzers!

Maybe I could bring a Kelpie with me :p

YES! The more the merrier :D

Also, I always forget parts of AR are so close. I'd totally travel 4 hours to a show.

Members online

No members online now.