Victor Grain Free dog food?

Saeleofu

Anyone ever heard of this or used it? The feed store my brother's working at is going to start carrying it. He says it's significantly cheaper than TOTW.

http://www.victordogfood.com/gf-ultra-professional/

http://www.victordogfood.com/gf-joint-health/

http://www.victordogfood.com/gf-all-life-stages/

Logan is staying on TOTW Wetlands because it's the only food he has never had poop issues on (he does all right on the other foods I've tried but he does BEST on that one). But I was considering the higher protein one for Gavroche. I'll have to see how much it is and look into it some more, though, because I've been finding Nature's Variety Instinct at an AWESOME price lately ($38 for a big bag) and I really like it.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
WHERE THE SAM HELL are you getting NV Instinct for so cheap!?

Edit :p

I've never heard of Victor, lol, but I'm trying to find a food to switch my three to because of the issues with 4Health and Diamond foods :p

Saeleofu

I've been getting it at Petco, where it's been on sale off and on, but I also have a crap ton of $10 off $25 coupons, and some $3 off a bag of NV coupons (from sample bags). Eventually, they'll run out lol.

I've never heard of Victor, either, which is one reason I hesitate.

The other foods I'm considering are Earthborn and Nutrisource grain-free.

filarotten

Fila the love
I have been feeding my dogs Victor for the past year. They are doing very well on it. It is only manufatured and sold in Texas, I believe.

Saeleofu

Thanks fila. My brother just got a bag for my parents to try so I'll see how their dog likes it. I don't need dog food for a couple months. Also I'm not in Texas so I guess they expanded their market!

I just bought two bags of this. I haven't fed it yet, but I mixed it in with what was left of our TOTW. Let me say, while I was getting it out of the bag, the dogs were *very* interested, while usually they are pretty much "Oh, more dog food, meh".

We'll see how they do and I'll let you guys know. I hope they do really well on it because its dang near $10 cheaper than TOTW at the feed store I found. I expect I may be able to feed even less of it since its higher protein/fat content.

Victor Grain Free at rocketpetz.com

I know this is an old thread but my dogs have been on the Victor Grain Free for over two years now with no problems. It is a great dog food and easy to buy, I get it online at rocketpetz.com

oh, I switched from TOTW

Members online

No members online now.