Puppies and their toys :D

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Does anyone else have a puppy or a dog that has one specific toy that they love more than others?

Sparks if you read this your thoughts would be greatly appreciated since I know that Teddy has one of these "ducks".

Chloe had this one toy (a duck that quacks) that she decapitated. Well I took that one away from her and went and got her some more toys. Well she acted like I took her best friend away :( and she would play with the other toys but she really didnt act like she liked them. So I went and got her another duck ( same kind as before ) and now it she carries it everywhere with her like she thinks I am going to take it away again. If someone didnt know better they would think that they are attached somehow. I sure hope Petsmart dont quit selling them.

bubbatd

I got Chip a little before his 4th birthday and gave him a plush birthday cake with candles that played happy birthday..... 5 years later it's still his favorite.. ( does play song anymore though ). ( Reminds me, I've got a dryer full of stuffed toys ! )

aelizilly

Beagle Bailey
Awhhhh what a sweet story. It does sound that he has grown attached to that duck toy.

I have this one squeaky toy that Bailey will go and get 90% of the time to play with. It is the loudest one, so maybe this is why he loves it so.

Members online

No members online now.