The Venting Thread

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for your loss. ((((hugs))))

For me it's because I can relate to him in a way. I won't mention how, for reasons.
Thanks... it was a rough thing and very sad because there were so many of us that cared about him and he just could not see it.

You have mentioned a bit about your struggles with depression...

Just know that you are not alone. I have watched my younger sister struggle with depression. No person should ever have to feel so hurt and alone...

So just know that even when you can't see it or don't think it there are folks around you that care. :)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Rawr. Why do girls who play games like WoW feel the need to flirt with all guys that also play the game, even when they know they have a girlfriend. And in this case even one that ALSO plays.

I know I am also a little paranoid because of my lack of self confidence but grrr!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Thanks... it was a rough thing and very sad because there were so many of us that cared about him and he just could not see it.

You have mentioned a bit about your struggles with depression...

Just know that you are not alone. I have watched my younger sister struggle with depression. No person should ever have to feel so hurt and alone...

So just know that even when you can't see it or don't think it there are folks around you that care. :)
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.:)

Depression is one of thing that's relatable,but that isn't what I meant as in what I didn't want to share here.

Rawr. Why do girls who play games like WoW feel the need to flirt with all guys that also play the game, even when they know they have a girlfriend. And in this case even one that ALSO plays.

I know I am also a little paranoid because of my lack of self confidence but grrr!
I hate when that happens, but it's sooo common in my school. I've even had people say, they knew they had a girlfriend,& but they still flirted.

I'm just like *sits in corner*. :rofl1:

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!

Oh girls flirt with my fiancee all the time, sometimes in front of me :/ but I don't care, I know he loves me :)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
By the time the week is over, we'll have spent almost $3,000 towards the cars over the last three months. That's like...more than an entire months pay.

This pains me deeply. I'm honestly surprised we've been managing to pay cash for everything and have avoided putting anything on our credit card until now. *sigh*

Life sucks.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I feel ya. I've spent around $2000 in dog vet in the last few months. Still next month will have about another $200.

Dogs, I am buying a house you know? Be cheaper!!!!! Stop breaking!!!

On another note, I can't wait till Sept 18.

*blackrose

I feel ya. I've spent around $2000 in dog vet in the last few months. Still next month will have about another $200.

Dogs, I am buying a house you know? Be cheaper!!!!! Stop breaking!!!

On another note, I can't wait till Sept 18.
The dogs are due for their vaccines and Cynder needs bloodwork and another radiograph done of her chest and I'm all like IZ GOT NO MONIES.

Luckily they are in otherwise good health so I don't feel bad putting it off for another month. But dang. It's like everything that can go wrong is going wrong, but it is going wrong in such a way that it isn't as bad as it could be. But I still say bah humbug.

*blackrose

I'm super depressed about it at the moment. Not sure how I'm gonna pay for new tires without dipping into savings.

Bah.
If it makes you feel any better, our savings is currently non-existent. Thanks, car.

Also, I really, really miss having a piano. Omigod. So much. SO much. I want to play, dammit. I need to play. :( The cheapest one I could find that I'd be happy with is $499. *sigh* No monies. No piano. Sad Andrea. :(

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Sad.

I want to take our barn cat home with me since I am not moving with the boss and horses to the track in Dallas, but we have a huge coyote problem like, they come into our goat pasture (goats are put up at night thank god, horses are too) and i don't know if I could keep her safe. But she loves me and I am afraid she will go looking for me when they take her to Dallas and get lost :(.

Sucks so much.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Getting sick and tired of people always lying to me and not telling me ****. Really, does nobody think I'm worth anything? Not even a little bit, to tell me what's going on with my own life? It's been really getting me down today.

Torch

My husband's dad died on Thursday. Massive heart attack. He was a very nice man and I'm very worried about my husband.

What keeps bugging me is how everyone keeps saying "oh, it's so unexpected!".

Um, he was very overweight, smoked, never took care of himself, had heart attacks and bypass twice before....the last month he has been having chest pains, his color was terrible, he was popping nitroglycerin pills for the chest pains he was having....we were all begging him to go back to his heart doctor.

That's not ****ing unexpected people.

I'm sorry, I know it's evil of me, I really like him as a person, but it's been on my mind.

And my husband's all " I feel like such an awful son for being mad at him." And I'm trying to explain to him that it's OK to be mad.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
I am spitting mad , my dumb as a rock son adopted a dog at the begining of the year from the shelter . I BEGGED him not to but he just had to have her.
Fast forward and he started school and now "DOESNT" have time for her. I TOLD YOU THAT MONTHS AGO SHITHEAD!!!!!! Now He is advertising her on craigslist as free.

SHe is such a good little girl , I hope he finds her a good home. I wish I could take her but I cant.

https://neworleans.craigslist.org/pet/4634848267.html

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Getting sick and tired of people always lying to me and not telling me ****. Really, does nobody think I'm worth anything? Not even a little bit, to tell me what's going on with my own life? It's been really getting me down today.
((((Hugs))))

You are certainly not worthless.If anyone ever thinks that your not worth anything, then they don't deserve to around you. Because your awesome,& many other things:)

Anddddd... That is why I hate people,& prefer dogs.

*blackrose

Time is going by too quickly. Which means before I know it, I'll be saying goodbye to Michael again for 6 months. It's 5 months away...but we've only had five months with one another.

Just feeling bummed about it at the moment. He'll be gone (and completely off the grid) for three weeks in October, and that will be an interesting "test run". But, three weeks is nothing. Six months makes my heart ache.

I chose to be here. I'll get through it. But still. *sigh*

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
One of those situations where you can see a mile away that it will be a train wreck. Everyone tries to help but is rejected. You think they hit rock bottom but it gets worse and worse. You hope something will be a wakeup call but the bad choices keep coming.

It is hard to watch and sad too. I don't know what anyone can do at this point except pray she starts accepting help and make good decisions.

Members online

No members online now.