Grammy

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I was driving through a local town the other day and saw an elderly lady walking a golden. Did the double-take and thought of Grammy right away.

goldiefur

I have lost both my Goldens in one year Brody age 11 and now Gunner age 4. Grammy recommended two Golden Retriever books to me years ago so I bought them but only read part of one. I have not seen the books in years but last night I was looking for Gunner's parents pedigrees and I found the books and stayed up reading them. It was once again help from Grammy. Golden owners have a bond and I believe she sent me these books years ago for a reason. I think of her often and have never met her. I would also like to know how her daughters family is doing and how Seger is doing?

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Never met her, didn't even talk to her much, but she was always full of good advice. Not only about dogs, but about life. Happy Birthday, Grammy, you're missed by so many.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Blue, remembering us all together at Grammy's house makes me smile. One day I hope I will be able to meet you again. I think of Grammy from time to time also; she will always be a special lady even in my heart.

I dont know what it is but remembering that trip is putting a huge grin on my face tonight.

I remember the hug I gave grammy when she picked me up at the bus station. I remember the hug she gave me when I left.

Meeting Nash was still the highlight of the trip.

Meeting Ollie, Sawyer, Khama, Mary, Victor Im sorry Im drawing a blank on the rest, if some could post the rest of the attendee's. I lost the group pic from that weekend. This isnt about the attendees, I had a great trip with some of my fake internet friends that became real life friends and a very real Grandmother figure to me.

There are still a lot of us from those days when Grammy was around, and I feel she would want me to be a bigger part of this place then I have been.

I miss you grammy.

Barb04

Super Moderator
blue, Grammy would want you to be around too. I'll find the pic for you.

Here's one of the pics. I think Smkie was taking the picture:

Barb04

Super Moderator
Grammy, I'm having a cup of coffee and thinking of you this morning. I miss seeing you & Ollie in the morning.....memories......it's good to have them.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Blue, thanks for seeing this. Grammy will always be a permanent member of Chaz. I miss her so.

Brattina88

Everytime I see a golden I think of Grammy :) I think it's so wonderful she's touched so many people and we all think of her so fondly. I think that speaks volumes of her character <3

Members online