american bulldog for adoption

Y

yuckaduck

Hey what is the statis on this one. Might as well bump back up to the top while I am here

I am retiring Clare from show and working life and starting to look for a family that she might enjoy as her very own. but i am in NO hurry! just thought i'd put a few feelers out.

Fran27 said:
Why not keep her :confused:
That is always a possibility if the right home is not found...my dogs are never in any danger of losing their comfy place to sleep in favor of anything less. However, I chose to retire Clare from competition because she'd rather chill and be a house dog...a spoiled one at that ;) and with two new up and coming pups if a home where she can be queen is found...then I am going to strongly consider that.

The pup that is for sale is a replacement from a dog I purchased ages ago that had serious medical issues and had to be put to sleep. I chose replacement since a friend of mine was VERY interested in the puppy. However after being around the new pup...I strongly believe that it is TOO active for the home that wanted her and I will NOT place a dog in a home I think is a wrong choice...just to place a dog. So for now we are one big happy family and if the right home...an even BETTER one...comes along...then that is awesome for everyone!

RIGHT home found :) thanks to those who cared! She's gonna hang with me for a few more months till her new daddy can get things in line...but the match is perfect!

Members online

No members online now.