Operation Knock Who Up

adojrts

Phase 1 through 9 has been completed, this has been a well planned out and executed to the finest detail for a very long time. So excited that we might get pups.

Ph 1: Stud was located last year, breeder approved Who. He is working terrier (Bronze Medallion) with championships in racing, performance and the conformation ring. National Championships and from a long line of well bred working jrts that do it all and win champions doing it. He has produced champions that hunt and win in performance and conformation. He has all his health clearances and a lovely awesome temperament.
Ph 2: Teeter problems prevented gaining all the titles in agility that I had expected. However, she earned a lot of clean runs and qualifying scores, ending our season with just a couple of q's away from her first titles (**** teeter lol) Her career will continue after the pups have been weaned.
Ph 3: Although I didn't take her hunting, she entered and worked a coon under one of my out buildings last year. Not idea but good enough :) Until we make the trip next year to an invite south of the border.
Ph 4: Who passed all health clearances, heart, CERF, BAER, DNA normal for PLL. Updated CERF was done this Aug.
Ph 5: Vet check, passed. Updated Rabies for crossing the border.
Ph 6: Who comes into heat a month early (good thing everything was in place).
Ph 7: Started pregesterone testing on day 5 of heat, tested every other day until LH surge was detected at Day 9 of cycle.
Ph 8: Leave for New Jersey, 9 hr drive, no problems.
Ph 9: Bred them on Days 12, 13 and 14. Who started to go out of heat quickly on Day 14. (good sign ;)

Come home on Friday after breeding.

Next phase is to do an ultrasound at day 40 of gestation.

Cheers

BostonBanker

Fingers crossed! Who is such a little doll, I can't wait to see her puppies!

And I stand by my belief that there needs to be five, named What, When, Where, Why and How.

Members online

No members online now.