my foster dog! guess her breed

Kimbers

Is "cute" a breed?

That aside, I agree with shepherd/rott mix idea. I have several friend with that sort of mix and they look almost exactly like your foster.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I see Shar pei in the head and build (would also explain the size). My guess is Sharpei/Rottie.

it might be hard to see her fur in the pictures. it is medium, and very thick with a heavy undercoat. much like a GSD. I can also spot shar pei.

I just have been calling her a GSD/rottie mix

she is very very smart! sweet, and very friendly. she is such a happy dog with an unbreakable spirit

Take into account what the most commonly seen breeds are in the area she's from.

I think you're probably spot on with the GSD/Rott guess, and there may be a few other things lurking in the background. She looks like a vibrant, intelligent pup, whatever she is :)

I totally see some Shar-Pei as well. It's the head shape, teeny ears, and small size that does it for me. Or could just be a weird, but amazingly cute Rott mix.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I dunno about the GSD/Rott mix. I'm thinking 40 lbs at 7 months is perhaps a bit on the small side for either breed. I think there's something else in there. Something about her has me thinking maybe ACD or a bit of pittie.

But whatever she is, she's cute!

Members online

No members online now.