Non-dog park Park pics! (LOTS)

I went to our very large park that has trails, and lots of trees and creeks, and ponds, etc. I haven't been there since I was a kid, and its only about 4-5 miles from my house.It was fun, and I plan on going back there often!There is a dog park somewhere in there, but me and my friend couldn't find it..and we walked around for about an hour looking for it and even asking around! Its just too big. Next time we are going to look on the complete opposite side of the park and see if we can find it. But we just walked around today and I took pictures. I took Peanut, and my friend April who I go to the dog park with all the time. She took Shorty and her nephew Elliot. This would have been the perfect time to use my brother's Canon Rebel Xt EOS digital (But of course he hasn't repaired the lens yet.. i really miss it *tear*). AND the **** time stamp turned on when I messing with settings, and I didn't realize it. The time stamp really does ruin pictures.

(They are kind of scrambled and not in order, that's why its darker outside in some)

Shorty sees a squirrel

there it is..if you look hard enough

*MORE*

Peanut has been wearing that sweater for a week straight!! Its been cold, and he shivers all day if he doesn't have a sweater on!

He thought he was going to get into that trash!

*MORE*

Great Pictures. Looks like your dogs had fun. Little Peanut was very brave with those big geese. How old is Peanut? So cute!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Looks like a marvelous day! ARe the little black birds with white beaks coots?

Members online