Doggy Fashion?

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I think Gus spoke for himself when someone put a party hat on him once, and he pulled it off and savagely ripped it to bits!! Lol! :D

I think a coat is required for dogs like the Chinese Crested and other dogs with no/very little hair! But I think some people take it a bit far!!

But the whole nail polish thing makes me sick!! I spent alot of my younger years campaigning aginst people testing/trying cosmetics on animals!! I don't see the difference with the whole Doggy nail polish thing!! Giving it a cutesy name doesn't make it any better in my opinion!! But that's just me! :D

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ripley looks awesome with little T-shirts on. And it's not frilly enough to make him look like a sissy. He seems to like them and they help keep him warm on the rare occasion that it is actually cool here.

I'd shave my own head before I would dress Dakota up. Nuh-uh, no way. He's a workin' dog. ;)

The only thing I ever put on Sparkie is a little sweater during the winter when his hair is shaved, or sometimes a little t-shirt, he loves it though. And occassionally we dress him up for halloween...sad but true. He likes it a lot though, especially when we put his sweater on him, when he sees it, he runs up to me as fast as he can so I'll put it on. I guess he likes the warmness of it. Jade has just recently tried her first shirt on just to see what she would do and she liked it also, but I wont be putting her in one til she gets her hair cut and needs to stay warm. She's still nice and fluffy. I would NEVER paint their nails though, thats a little too much for them. Plus they only wear their shirts once in a blue moon. Not an all the time thing.

Vickih

I just made Lucy a pink jacket because I needed something quick to make up to test all the stitches and tensions my new sewing machine has - she's tolerated me putting it on her but she says she doesnt like clothes really :D

Vickih

Cute outfit!

I'm also a big fan of crochet, although so far I've been busy making human stuff so not had time for anything dog related!

Members online