The musing thread

Lyzelle

BeAu got his $3 pay increase. On the other hand, his schedule also changed from 9am-6pm, to 3pm to midnight.

I have no idea what I am going to do about my sleep schedule. Just none. I. don't. even. know.

Melle

I need to make a makeshift window perch for Tobi for my landing window. He keeps leaping up to see out of it and his claws have torn a couple small holes but I'd like to keep the screen pretty in tact without having to buy new screening. May as well hit two birds by satisfying his desire to see out of all three windows and saving it in the process.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I'm 23, 24 in a few months. I've never even been to a *bar*, let alone a party where beer pong is played. The closest I've come to drinking in public, beyond some drinks with dinner, was when we went bowling. I had a *very* good time then. Lol

I don't feel as if I've missed out on anything.
Opps, I edited it, when you replied.

I'll probably be like you. But, who knows. I could be totally different.

The world may never know...

Beer pong is fun actually.

Especially if you don't drink beer because you're allergic to gluten and everybody ELSE is drinking and you aren't.
I'll admit, I probably would have fun doing it.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Had a really hard time waking up today. I started reading Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout last night. And... People wonder why I have issues reading the last book in a series. It's because of books like this. Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and the Covenant series and books like this always go from good to worse. I really, honestly wish that more books were set up like Sherilynn Kenyon's, because it goes to horrific to pretty good.

Nope. I should've just stopped at Apollyon. Cuz Jen really just pulled a Rick Riordan relatively early in Sentinel. And of course my iPod decided to play the perfect song during that moment, for ultimate feels. Bruised And Scarred by Mayday Parade. Although, Terrible Things (same band) came on right after and I skipped that.

I really should've just stopped at Apollyon. Of course, I'm going to go finish the Lux series right after this, and then I do believe the very last Percy Jackson book is coming out, or already is (and I'm relatively sure that this IS the very, very last one :[...).

Ah. I need to kick Mayday Parade off my iPod. Cuz they keep playing, shooting me right in the feels. Why can't their happier songs play right now? Oh, because my iPod likes torturing me.

I should know better than to get attached to characters like Aiden. I really hope things actually turn out well for him, because right now I feel so bad.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Had a really hard time waking up today. I started reading Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout last night. And... People wonder why I have issues reading the last book in a series. It's because of books like this. Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and the Covenant series and books like this always go from good to worse. I really, honestly wish that more books were set up like Sherilynn Kenyon's, because it goes to horrific to pretty good.

Nope. I should've just stopped at Apollyon. Cuz Jen really just pulled a Rick Riordan relatively early in Sentinel. And of course my iPod decided to play the perfect song during that moment, for ultimate feels. Bruised And Scarred by Mayday Parade. Although, Terrible Things (same band) came on right after and I skipped that.

I really should've just stopped at Apollyon. Of course, I'm going to go finish the Lux series right after this, and then I do believe the very last Percy Jackson book is coming out, or already is (and I'm relatively sure that this IS the very, very last one :[...).

Ah. I need to kick Mayday Parade off my iPod. Cuz they keep playing, shooting me right in the feels. Why can't their happier songs play right now? Oh, because my iPod likes torturing me.

I should know better than to get attached to characters like Aiden. I really hope things actually turn out well for him, because right now I feel so bad.
Wow. Okay. I have loads of respect for Jen. The ending to Sentinel was amazing. Really, really amazing.

crazedACD

I always get this specific chicken salad with cranberries at this certain grocery store because I'm pretty sure it is made of baby angels.

Except this week because they only had plain chicken salad. So the guy said he would just put cranberries in the plain stuff. Ok. Um, he filled the container like halfway with cranberries and then smushed the chicken salad on top.

I'm pretty much eating a cranberry with mayo sandwich. :rofl1:

Melle

Now that I finally have my own bank account and debit card set up, I keep saying, "I wish I could ask for...oh wait!" But now I don't actually know whatever it was I've been wishing for.

Like...what do you buy for cats anyway? What does Tobias want? I don't know. The collar-want isn't so strong since it's not like I can walk him around the town and flaunt his beauty like with a dog.

Seriously what cat stuff can I blow my money on??

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I think I'm going to have pancakes and Nutella for tea :D because I don't feel like eating real food! Not american pancakes, proper pancakes. Or crepes to you I think!

I think baby wants pancakes.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Now that I finally have my own bank account and debit card set up, I keep saying, "I wish I could ask for...oh wait!" But now I don't actually know whatever it was I've been wishing for.

Like...what do you buy for cats anyway? What does Tobias want? I don't know. The collar-want isn't so strong since it's not like I can walk him around the town and flaunt his beauty like with a dog.

Seriously what cat stuff can I blow my money on??
I know, right?

There's like no cat stuff that I can blow my money on. It sucks.

I go into dog section of pet stores, & look at what I could get, when I don't have a dog... lol. I have these plans of what I'd do if I had those items...

At least today's a little better. School was depressing as hell yesterday. The majority of people in my school where in tears .

You think it would never happen to where you go to school. But, it happens,& sucks, so much. No matter how much you knew that person.

joce

I think I'm going to have pancakes and Nutella for tea :D because I don't feel like eating real food! Not american pancakes, proper pancakes. Or crepes to you I think!

Wants to know what proper pancakes are lol!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I have a really, really promising opportunity that could greatly approve a lot of things if it happens. Vibes, please.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat

Sadly I discovered pretty recently that my crepes are your pancakes LOL I was so disappointed...I love crepes but it wasn't what I wanted at the time!

xpaeanx

Sadly I discovered pretty recently that my crepes are your pancakes LOL I was so disappointed...I love crepes but it wasn't what I wanted at the time!
This happened to me in Germany. I wanted fluffy delicious maple syrup loving pancakes.... And then I got German pancakes and they were NOT what I had envisioned. They're not crepes, but they're not pancakes either. HaHa. Yay for cultural differences!? Except when you just want pancakes like from your favorite breakfast place at home bc you're having a bad day!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'm not mad keen on your pancakes.... And I have NO idea how you eat them for breakfast!!! So sickly!!!!!! But I did indeed have pancakes and Nutella for tea :D Fran, you've yet to experience pancake day, a British institution.

Members online

No members online now.