Sweet Traveler

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
You will always be loved--the hole you have left in our hearts, and our home can never be filled. You have given us lessons in life that no one could have. You helped raise a family of humans--with your help they have become caring responsible young men, and young woman. You taught them that love is unconditional, that reward comes with patience, that a simple wag of the tail can ease one's pain. Traveler, you were a gift to this family--and our hearts break as we let you go. Rest easy dear girl, rest easy.

we love you.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Traveler was a beautiful girl. May she live in your heart and memories forever. Try to remember all the good times you shared.

Brattina88

Run free and be happy Traveler. Tell Nikki I said "hi" :)
((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) rest in peace sweet Traveler

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
RIP dear traveler! you were so loved by your family and they will remember you always

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I am in tears for you and your family. Traveler is such a special soul. Rest in peace.

I am in tears, we know the pain of saying goodbye, but it never gets any easier.:( Thanks so much for posting those beautiful pics.
I'm so sorry for your great loss, may the memories give you comfort.:(

mjb

I'm so sorry.

She did her 'job' well as a special friend to your children. They were fortunate to have her, and she was quite a loved member of your family. She had a wonderful life.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
The photo comparisons with your sons are particularily stunning - She really did help to raise them. Good girl, Traveler. We're all going to miss you. Rest well, you've earned it.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
RIP sweet, beautiful girl.
Traveler you will be missed by many.
*hugs* to you and your family.

Oh, dammit. Now I'm crying again . . .

((((((((HUGS)))))))) Bax . . . .

Trav -- catch up with Athena for us? Oh, and I think you'll get along really well with my Bear . . .

Job well done, here, Traveler, well done.

corgi_love

I'm in tears. I'm so sorry, she seemed like a wonderful dog, how great that you got to spend her life with her, and how wonderful that it was such a good one for her!

A

Angel Chicken

R.I.P. Traveler, you were loved by many, and will be missed by many.

Bax... I can't even imagine... (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Thank you all for your kind words--we are heartbroken, and miss her tremendously. Trav was a one of a kind dog--I know we will never have another like her. She was all a family dog should be, and then even more. It's been a tough few days--and I am not sure when we will stop looking to see her lying at our feet, thumping her tail in happiness, or just being the devoted girl she was. I hope time is kind to us in helping us to fill that void that she has left. What a good girl she was.

Members online

No members online now.