New from Iowa

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
I grew up just south of Sewer City so I understand the need to keep it on the DL LOL ;)

How's the dog park there? I haven't been....I don't make the time to go when I go visit my parents.

k9 chris

Sewer city. Thats so funny that you know that term.

I havent had a chance to get to the dog park. Do you know where it is suppose to be? I would have to check it out.

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
Hey I was in Sioux City in october!!! stayed at a hotel there. was there for the Phi Theta Kappa regional convention at the college (i got lost there soooooooooo many times) Did some CRAAAAAAZZZZYYYYY things! lol... like handing out cans of soda at the intersection by uhmmm... Kum&Go i think... lol Washing car windows for people, buying milk for people at the grocery store.... lol... it was all part of a scavenger hunt, but instead of bringing thing back we had to do servent stuff for them. we even walked someone's dog! lol a little chihuahua type dog that tried to eat my friend Pete. lol
I changed a lightbulb at perkins!!! lol

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
The dog park address is 5201 Correctionville...running parallel to Gordon Drive.

I have to check it out this spring sometime, add it to my mental list ;)

k9 chris

Hey I was in Sioux City in october!!! stayed at a hotel there. was there for the Phi Theta Kappa regional convention at the college (i got lost there soooooooooo many times) Did some CRAAAAAAZZZZYYYYY things! lol... like handing out cans of soda at the intersection by uhmmm... Kum&Go i think... lol Washing car windows for people, buying milk for people at the grocery store.... lol... it was all part of a scavenger hunt, but instead of bringing thing back we had to do servent stuff for them. we even walked someone's dog! lol a little chihuahua type dog that tried to eat my friend Pete. lol
I changed a lightbulb at perkins!!! lol
lol, "wow" is all i can say right now. i dont even have a response yet.

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
:rofl1: Phoenix!

I'm just saying....she's overly so, more than you'd expect. It's ridiculous, she's an attention ***** LOL.:D

Members online

No members online now.