"i wonz!!! I wonz!!!!!!"

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Ella won a contest for a new wubba on another board.
We received it yesterday.
She was under my desk in my office, so excuse the clutter of cords.
The matching of the toy and her hoodie are COMPLETE coincidence. She was still wearing her coat from our walk.

All pictures taken with the Nikon D300, flash mounted on camera (bounced off ceiling and first time I could figure out how to make it work ON my camera), 35mm f2 lens @ either f3.5 or f5, 1/100 or 1/250, and ISO 400. Included that info in case anyone wanted to know.

"Oh hai, mom-lady. Iz for me???"

"Oh, IZ MINE ALRIGHT, MOM-LADYZ. NO TOUCHINZ."

"Oh, ok, mom-lady. U can haz fur one minut. Iz all, tho. Wubbaz iz mine."

"Wubbaz iz fun!" (excuse the extremely distracting camera bag...)

***only two more, trying to be less prolific, sorry guys!***

Chewbecca

feel the magic
"Outz mah way, crazy mom-ladyz (thinkin she can haz mah wubbaz and junk)"

This one was weird. I had my flash on my camera, and I turned the camera vertically to take a portrait-style photo of her (it's what I do with her a lot because then I can fit the entirety of her ears into the frame-D'oh!), and my flash bounced off my office door which happened to be right next to my head.

thanks for looking!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ROk on your getting right good with that camera of yours. SHe looks awesome.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
thanks, guys! Your compliments and comments really mean a lot.

The hoodie: I got it as a gift last year for Christmas from a friend on another dog board. It was a secret santa gift. Lisa embroidered her name and the skulls on it.

In the first pic, where she appears kind of "blown out" it was because my flash was bounced off the ceiling, but from where I was, my ceiling lights caught the bounce and flooded her with too much light.
The last one is all blown out (but I love this one, too) because the flash was simply bounced TOO closely.

Here's some more. I'm having a BLAST with this flash. But...white balance becomes a whole new concern when you add in flash and room lighting.
You can tell the white balance is off in these by looking at my wall.
Oh well. hahahaha.

Dekka

Just try me..
~Mafia~

She is beyond adorable in these pics. I love the hoodie and the collar. Where did you get the collar?

ACooper

CONGRATS to you Miss Ella! That is one pretty Wubba :D

Now, what did she do to win said Wubba? Was it a photo contest? 'Cause if it was.........we will be needing to see that photo missy! LOL

P.S. I hope Ella's Wubba last longer than Orson's, he had it ripped in less than an hour, and completely destroyed before the day was out and that wasn't even playing with it non stop :(

ACooper

Coop,
This is the contest from the other board. I am not sure if you can view it, but if you can, there it is.:D
http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthread.php?t=11787

Dekka,
The collar is from collarmania.:)

Thank you!
I could see them FINE! :D

You had some hard competition there Miss Ella! That little Indy baby was just ADORABLE..........but I'm glad you won!! haahhaha

And by the way.......Orson loves his Wubba guts too! LOL, me? not so much because that thing is LOUD :eek:

noludoru

Bored Now.
Adorable pics. :) A request, though... can you resize your pictures in the future so that they are smaller? Some of these I can't even fit on my screen when I use the F11 key, and I have to scroll for most of them.

Also, how do you tell that the white balance is off? Your wall looks fine to me. Although it's not white, if that's what you meant. :confused:

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Sorry, I enlarged them because people have told me in the past that they can see them better when they are enlarged. Since they don't cause me to have to scroll to the side, I guess I didn't think that they might do that to others. I didn't know.
Sorry.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
oh!!
I know the white balance is off by the color of the wall and sometimes the tint on Ella.
It's not horrible, nothing some gels wouldn't fix or a mess with white balance in gimp or lightzone.
Lights all have different temperatures/colors, and my flash is different than that of the lights in my bedroom that light my room.
So, when my flash goes off and mixes with the light in my bedroom, it can produce untrue coloring in my pictures.
:D

Members online

No members online now.